Sign in to follow this  
TrojanRobSFO

New Kickoff Rule Bad for the Game?

New Kickoff Rule Bad for Game  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think new Kickoff Rule bad for the game

I think you're right. I'll just say that I think the end result of this rule change is good for the overall wellness of the game. I don't see less KO returns being horrible for the game. More exciting, actually, if the returners take more chances.

I don't see more kick returners taking more chances/gambles this season like Cobb did, IMO....

And you don't have to worry about me thinking you're a "dick here", just because you disagree with me on a certain subject....

Debating is what we do here....I disagree with several people here who I consider "online friends"....

It's no biggie, IMO....

Edited by BLUE

What is going through the coaches minds right now?

Take a chance on a return, or just start at the 20?

I don't even think it's gonna depend on the score/time of the game. I think they are going to let the returners go balls out and see what they can do. Makes for a better competition amongst those competing for the position.

You seem like a pretty reasonable fan, anyway to put you on a favorite list, or whatever?

It's amazing how much of a difference five yards makes. I agree that this new rule is bull$h!t. I hope we'll see more moments like Randall Cobb.