Sign in to follow this  
gopack189

Packers Repeat??

As most of you know the Packers won the Super Bowl... but can they do it again??

Sure, they got back Finley and Grant byt they did lose some key people. Cullen Jenkins was a huge part of the Packer"s success and Donald Lee provided a decent target fo Aaron but, we lost both of them to the dream team Eagles. Although the Packers got good rookies in Cobb and Green and are healthy again can they repeat

We have the players to do it, that's not the problem.

The only thing that will prevent us from repeating is inconsistency and losing our focus. As long as our players still want it just as much as last year, I don't see how we can't at least make it there.

Unless of course, another team like the Eagles comes a long and beats us with the strength of their team.

NO WAY BEARS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This kind of posting is not wise. The mods will get on you very quickly.

Anyways, I think Green Bay could do it. I always think about how difficult it is for a team to repeat, but then I look at the NFC on paper and the Packers stand out as the best team in my opinion, and I would say in the entire NFL as well.

I think the NFC North is going to be very good over all. I think Green Bay could repeat, the Bears will be better than people think (probably similar to last year), the Lions are going to consistently get better (not quite the drastic improvement some predict, but they'll be good), and Minnesota is not going to be good, but I don't think they'll be as bad as some say (mostly because of the McNabb acquisition).

Well, that was a very long, run-on sentence, but whatever.