nyg's def

bench:

ryan mathews

helu

earl bennet

lee evans

braylon edwards

jonathan stewart

proposed trade::::: beanie & bowe for stephen jackson & sims-walker.... i'm considering it im not sold on either of my guys, although its almost gotta be beanies year

It depends. Jackson & Sims-Walker are both injury concerns, so they might not play a full 16 games. Having Jackson healthy behind MJD & Forte would be a nasty combo though, so maybe it's worth the risk. Bowe won't replicate last season in my opinion due to a tougher schedule and new incoming WR's, but you never know. He'll flirt with 1000 yards and 10 TD's most likely, so if you think Sims-Walker is good enough to replace him, go for it. Your bench has two possible big RB's-Matthews & Stewart, so honestly there's not a huge need to trade. Jackson is better than Beanie, but you also have people who could outplay both on the bench. You also have to consider the fact that Ryan Williams is out for the year and Tim Hightower was traded, so Wells' productivity will probably go up with nobody else threatening him for the job. Bowe is better than Sims-Walker, and your recieving isn't too deep, so stick with him. If your gut tells you to trade, then go for it, but there really is no need to.

You have Dwayne Bowe mistaken for an average player. He's been crackin elite stats and improving year after year. Mike Sims-Walker's ceiling is right around where Dwayne Bowe's minimum is. There is a trend going on with Steven Jackson. He'll miss a few games every year due to an injury, with your luck when MJD or Forte has their bye. He's also at that point where he'll get right around 1,000 yards. Beanie has a high ceiling who could beast or be below average. With Jackson, you're gunna get average numbers. With Beanie, you'll have a chance at having another elite back.

Okay, first.. Stephen Jackson is a basketball player.

jack.jpg

:p

SteVen Jackson is the bruiser in St. Loser.. I mean Louis. Either way though, I wouldn't trade Bowe for him and Sims-Walker.. let alone giftwrap Beanie as well. If you really want those two, take Bowe off the block and put Evans on. If he accepts that counteroffer, it's a lot closer to a fair deal.

Edited by rzb

all good advice. i didnt do it i was intrigued by a mjd, forte and STEVEN jackson combo but i think my squads good as is