Sign in to follow this  
Anthony

Auburn over #16 Mississippi State

1247828853_fat-split-dance.gif

#16 Mississippi State @ Auburn

Line: MSU -6

I wasn’t completely sold on the Bulldogs a year ago, after going 1-4 in games against ranked opponents. The Lone victory came against Florida, who finished the season unranked. Auburn gave the appearance of a team that would lose every game played against SEC West opponents, after the defending champs needed late heroics and an onside kick executed to perfection to come from behind against Utah State. But regardless, I still like the Tigers in this game. Since 2000, the Mississippi State win total in Jordan-Hare is ONE, and despite the ranking, should remain that way.

• Upvote 1

This isn't much of an upset pick. :nonono:

Time's running out, better post yours ASAP

Auburn is winning so far.

Auburn stuffs No. 16 Mississippi State at goal line to win

AUBURN, Ala. -- Ryan Smith stopped Chris Relf at the goal line on the final play to preserve Auburn's 41-34 win over No. 16 Mississippi State on Saturday. Relf kept the ball on an option and headed for the end zone before Smith went low and brought the 240-pound quarterback down for the Tigers (2-0), who had gone from defending national champions to unranked underdog after needing a furious rally to beat Utah State. This time they held on against the Bulldogs (1-1), who nearly pulled off a similar comeback.

Source: AP

I disagree. Auburn without Cam Newton is like Indy without Peyton Manning. Or physics without Iasac Newton. :shrug:

:tumbleweed: Wait....wha...?