RB - Matt Forte @ NO

RB -

TE - Rob Gronkowski vs. SD

Flex-

K - Mason Crosby

DST - Buccaneers @ Min

Considerable Options (only get two)

Caddilac Williams @ NYG

LeGarette Blount @ Min (1.5 pts last week)

Mike Tolbert vs. NE (3TDs and 30 pts last week)

Kenny Britt vs. Bal (scored 30 pts last week)

Ben Tate @ Mia

Chad Ochocinco vs SD

Mike Thomas @ NYJ

Daniel Thomas vs. HOU

Michael Bush @ BUF

I was leaning towards Caddilac going into the 2nd runningback spot since SJ is doubtful and Cadillac put up 91 last week, combined with scattered receptions, and Mike Tolbert going into the flex. Tolbert had 9 catches last week and 3 touchdown, all worth quite a bit of points. I never thought of Tolbert as one of the better backs in the league, but the Chargers use him like he's Ladanian Tomlinson in his prime for cryin out loud.

This is a PPR league

• Downvote 1

There are legitimate arguments for why each of those players should start, but I'd personally put Daniel Thomas as my #2 RB and Mike Tolbert as my W/R flex. Daniel Thomas is playing his first week, and will probably earn himself 15-20 carries. I expect him to be the goal-line back, which could give you a score or two. I don't think he'll break 100 yards by any means, but I think he has a big enough upside to take the risk with. I'd take Tolbert because of how Bush looked last week against New England. Nothing against Tolbert's performance last week, but I don't see him repeating it by any means. Reggie Bush wasn't great running between the tackles, but did rack up a score and some yards in the recieving game. With NE's eyes on Vincent Jackson, Antonio Gates, Malcolm Floyd, & Ryan Mathews, I think Tolbert could get some open areas to pick up nice yardage with.

Man, tough picks. I'd like to say Blount but that can go either way. It's hard to see him having 2 bad games in a row, but who knows with the way the Bucs are playing. SJ looks to be out till week 3 at least so caddy could be nice, especially if it's a PPR. Tolbert can be frustrating. He'll have a few great games then barely touch the ball for a couple, so he's sometimes a gamble. I don't see him getting many rushing yards, but the way the Pats pass D is playing he has a chance of having a good game in that respect. He's usually good for at least 1 TD regardless.

I don't really care for any of the other match-ups to be honest. You have a challenge picking either way, but with SJ and Amendola gone I really like Caddy against the Giants for the pass game.

I'm set on Cadillac as the RB2, I'm convinced he's getting a full load and should continue to benefit from the passing game like he did against the Eagles when he posted 145 total yards in a half. He's a great commodity this week so I'm all for it. Blount and the entire Bucs offense is apparently going to be getting off to a much slower start than expected, and I'm already regretting drafting him, so I've got to wait it out another week with Blount.

It's really between Mike Tolbert and Kenny Britt, the two guys who scored 30+ last week. Had my two top scorers on the bench. Right now I have Tolbert in because he's got a slightly better matchup. Britt will go against the Ravens, and quite frankly that could be a shutout. Matt has never done well under pressure.

Well if it makes it any easier Sheffter said the Chargers have decided to give Tolbert more play time than Matthews for now. So he could certainly have a nice game against the Pats D.

Edited by Shotgun

KENNY BRITT GOT FRICKEN 135 YARDS AND A TOUCHDOWN :panic:

Fuck fantasy football. Luckily Forte and Wallace really picked me up.