Sign in to follow this  
.AirMcNair.

Tyler Bray on the same level as Andrew Luck?

McShay: "I think, from a pure passing standpoint, he’s in the top five in college football right now."

Maisel: “Wow”

McShay: “along with guys like Andrew luck, Landry Jones…I think he has more arm talent than Matt Barkley…he’s not there in the terms of mental processes, but one day he can get there..…I think that he is probably THE most underrated quarterback in the country right now. And he makes some throws, that when you break them down on the coach-copy tape, you just sit there and say Wow. Those are the types of throws you see on Sunday”

(long pause while Maisel collects himself)

Maisel stuttering: "Wow. That’s a, that’s a, that’s a ringing endorsement…”

The segment begins around 23:30

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=6977049

Ivan Maisel and Todd McShay break down the biggest games of the week, including Oklahoma-Florida State.

He's pretty damn good..but Andrew Luck type of good? I don't think so. He may get to that point, though.

His decision making has gotten better from last season. If Coach Chaney can keep working with Bray and he keeps improving, no doubt he can be on the level of Andrew Luck.

I just hope him and his duo stay here for their senior years.

His decision making has gotten better from last season. If Coach Chaney can keep working with Bray and he keeps improving, no doubt he can be on the level of Andrew Luck.

I just hope him and his duo stay here for their senior years.

Da'Rick might would stay, but Bray and Hunter could potentially be top 15 to top 10 picks, Bray maybe even top 5 if he continues to improve at this rapid pace.

Rogers may stay because he'd be over shadowed by Hunter going in to the draft. He'd get drafted higher after his senior year.