Sign in to follow this  
G-Men

Who to start alongside AP?

I don't have a stud behind Peterson and all of my other backs have questionable matchups this week.

Brandon Jacobs - Planning on starting him right now but not sure. Eagles weakness is run D but if they jump ahead early that can kill his chances of having a solid fantasy day.

Thomas Jones - Starting for KC but i heard they were going to a rb by committee type deal. Plus they are a whopping 15(lol) point underdogs against San Deigo.

Jospeh Addai - Indy sucks. Vs Pittsburgh. Nuff said

Bernard Scott - Picked him up because of the impending suspension on Benson. He will be irrelevant this week

I think that's gotta be Jacobs. It's not a good choice, but I think all your other ones are really bad. You check the waiver wire?

Jacobs or Jones, but I'd lean towards Jones because I think the Chiefs will give him the bulk of the carries....:yep:

Jacobs or Jones, but I'd lean towards Jones because I think the Chiefs will give him the bulk of the carries....:yep:

Me too but this weeks matchup is brutal. Chiefs are banged up like crazy and have looked terrible so far this season. San Diego is probably going to jump on top early taking away the run game for the most part. Just set my rosters and decided to give Jacobs the nod. If my G's can contain the eagles offense he will get his carries. He scored a TD for me last week so i'm hoping the good luck continues

Me too but this weeks matchup is brutal. Chiefs are banged up like crazy and have looked terrible so far this season. San Diego is probably going to jump on top early taking away the run game for the most part. Just set my rosters and decided to give Jacobs the nod. If my G's can contain the eagles offense he will get his carries. He scored a TD for me last week so i'm hoping the good luck continues

That's a big IF, homey, IMO....

Our secondary flat out sucks right now and is injury depleted....I don't see Jacobs having that much of a big game, IMO....

I hope I'm wrong, though....:yep:

Edited by BLUE

I saw an analysis on ESPN about Thomas Jones, and it showed that Thomas Jones hasn't scored a touchdown in something like his last 10 games, and the same goes with running for 100 yards (It might be 9 games, but it's near 10). That is due to the fact that Charles had a great year, but Jones won't be efficient until the red zone, which will be hard enough for KC to get into. Jacobs splits carries with Bradshaw, but he's a good goal line back, and he might be used more since Eli is turnover prone. I'd start Jacobs.

That's a big IF, homey, IMO....

Our secondary flat out sucks right now and is injury depleted....I don't see Jacobs having that much of a big game, IMO....

I hope I'm wrong, though....:yep:

Aaron Ross! after getting picked on last week, huge game with 2 picks. Not a good rushing game for Jacobs but that 40 yard TD catch was enough to get me solid points this week.

2-1 this week in fantasy. MNF game really won't make any difference even though i have Fred Davis starting in 2 leagues. Looks like i'm about to take over the No.1 spot in TGP Yahoo league. Ryan Fitz has lead the Buffalo Bills and my top fantasy team to 3-0 :yep: