Sign in to follow this  
funnygunny

Skillz That Killz - Graphics Knowledge

Good shit, bro. Thanks for the share!!!!

thanks bro, and updated XD

Edited by funnygunny

haha thanks brah. text tutorial is taking a while :p

i hear ya man, cant wait to see it.

If I got some tips that focus more on sigs, should I post em here? Or should I proceed to just making a new thread?

cant speak for funny but i think if you should put it here would be best.

Funny,you really know the gfx biz...lol..

• Upvote 1

#2 Cut Tutorial

Very simple. Just be patient etc. A massive cut might take you 15-20 minutes. Average is about 5-10 minutes. It's pretty fucking boring. So I'll use this super hot picture of Jesikah Maximus to keep your attention. (special thanks to Maverick for introducing me to her the other day at the city)

(1) Equip your pen tool. Or polygon lasoo tool if you wanna get crazy (pen tool is far superior)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

(2) Start clicking an outline on them thighs. Make sure you are A LITTLE BIT inside so you don't get any BG (background) in the cut. Be patient, little clicks at a time to get roughly the right shape of them thighs.

Untitled-2.jpg

(3) Fucking don't take massive clicks with massive gaps. Or it will become jagged and choppy and look bad when you have finished. BE PATIENT BRO. Small steps like seen in the above image. DON'T DO THIS MAYNE.

Untitled-3.jpg

(4) But wait bro. If you're pro, you can do it quicker. And for the new people, once you get experienced with making good quality cuts with SMALL clicks, you can start doing some crazy shit. For a curve to outline the amazing curves we see, click and DRAG in the opposite (I think) direction that you want a curve. So if you want to curve to the left (like we do below), DRAG to the RIGHT sorta thing. Just play around with it till you find its a perfect outline of that part. Not hard, just need practice.

Untitled-4.jpg

(5)Continue all the way around. Around the parts you love.... (sorry if you're using this for cutting out a dude)

Untitled-5.jpg

AYYY TITS OUT FOR THE BOYZZ!!

(6)Once you've selected all around the good thing, right click and hit "Make Selection"

Untitled-6.jpg

(7) Use these settings. Don't try to be cool and feather. You're not a bird. HAHAHAHA GEDDIT?

Untitled-7.jpg

(8) Once selected, hit CTRL + X. And the background should be cut out. NOTE: If you selected all around the babe/player, that means SHE would have been cut out. If that's the case, just open a new canvas and hit CTRL + V. Don't know about Macs because they aren't real computers. Should look like this.

Untitled-8.jpg

Obviously, her hair isn't cut out. All you boys look for is just cutting out a player with a helmet, not babez, so that's all you need. But the next part of this tutorial will continue on and demonstrate how to cut out hair if you like sexy-ness. STAY TUNED BROS.