Sign in to follow this  
Milla4Prez63

Batman Arkham City

This game comes out a week for today and I'm pumped for it. Already have it pre-ordered at GameStop. I played Arkham Aslyum for PS3 and it was the shit, this one looks even better. More villians, bigger environment, etc.

Gon' be baller. :yep:

Also have it reserved. Should be good. Lots of epic baddies.

Where did you reserve it? I preorderd at GameStop for the Joker Carnival maps, but now I kinda wish I went to Best Buy to have Robin.

Where did you reserve it? I preorderd at GameStop for the Joker Carnival maps, but now I kinda wish I went to Best Buy to have Robin.

Yeah I'd like to have it reserved it at Best Buy for Robin but I already had it reserved at Gamestop. I go to Gamestop by default. Don't really care for extras really. They're usually just an alternate costume or multiplayer map.

Yeah I'd like to have it reserved it at Best Buy for Robin but I already had it reserved at Gamestop. I go to Gamestop by default. Don't really care for extras really. They're usually just an alternate costume or multiplayer map.

Yeah, I'm not big into the extras. But when I saw the Best Buy commercial I wish I went and pre-oredered there. Not a big deal though. I'm just pumped to play this game still. I don't many non sports games, but the last game was addicting and this one looks so much better.

Picked it up this morning, been playing a little. So far, it's awesome. :yep:

Damn you, Milla. I'll probably have to wait until Sunday.

Haven't gotten to a boss battle yet, but it's been fun. I hope Scarecrow and Killer Croc are back in this game, they were epic in Arkham Asylum.

So, I just now turned it off for the first time since I put the disc in today. This game is GOOD. It's pretty much Arkham Aslyum on steroids. I love how they were able to get so many villians into the game without making it seemed rushed like in Spiderman 3. I'm really loving it right now, I'm looking forward to playing more tommorrow when I'm done with school work.

Damn you I have to wait till next Wednesday to get it

Just finished the main story, really great game and the developers did an amazing job setting up the story.

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED

My only complaints about were Two Face not having as big enough of a role as he should've and the lack of Scarecrow. But overall an amazing game with a ending that makes you think. EDIT: I take back my Two Face comment, I made it while credits were rolling and didn't know there is more Catwoman story to be played, in which Two Face seems to have a bigger role.

Edited by Favre4Ever
Added spoiler box

Finally got it. I played about an hour and man was it good. Picked up from where the first left off. I'm curious to see just how big the city is and how much one can free play within it.

Arkham Asylum wasn't all that much fun to me, it didn't come off as more than just a fairly standard beat 'em up. I played for like 3 hours and nothing really grabbed me hard enough to make me want to keep playing. I am hesitant to even try Arkham City for the same reason.

I am about 30% done on the story and there is so much done so far I love it. Was well worth buying.

• Upvote 1