Sign in to follow this  
Shotgun

16 year old attends anti-drone protest, is killed by drone 72 hours later.

Kill a hundred to save millions, I guess. Shitty policy.

They hate us because we're free, amirite?

Can't speak for ya'll but they hate me cuz I bang mad bitches and havva fly ride with rims that spin.

Edited by GA_Eagle
  • Upvote 2

I wish that all these militants would be in one place at the same time, and then we could end these drone attacks in one shot. This will never end though because they fundametally treat women, minorities, and other sections of society worse then we do in the western and modern world. It will take them 100 years just to treat women and minorities with respect, and will probably take another 100 years or more to stop believing the garbage that these militants feed them. Pakistan is the definition of a shithole that doesn't function. All they have is nuclear weapons and islamic militants, which nobody in the rest of the world wants. :facepalm: Pakistan

• Downvote 2

I wish that all these militants would be in one place at the same time, and then we could end these drone attacks in one shot. This will never end though because they fundametally treat women, minorities, and other sections of society worse then we do in the western and modern world. It will take them 100 years just to treat women and minorities with respect, and will probably take another 100 years or more to stop believing the garbage that these militants feed them. Pakistan is the definition of a shithole that doesn't function. All they have is nuclear weapons and islamic militants, which nobody in the rest of the world wants. :facepalm: Pakistan

Yeah, that 12-year old cousin of his was a dangerous fugitive we had to kill.

Come on, Cardinal, did you even read the article?