• DeMarcus Ware
    • Santana Moss
  2. 2. Who is the better player?

• Kenny Phillips
    • Evan Mathis
  3. 3. Who is the better player?

• Sean Lee
    • Mathias Kiwanuka

Ok, you should be able to get the gist of this fairly easy. You vote for the player whom you think is better. Consider their 2011 season to be the main factor in your voting, and the year before as secondary. Throw potential out the window, it's about who is better right now.

Each topic will have 3 matches to vote on, I'll do 4 divisions a day, and we should finish in 40 days, giving a few extra in case tiebreakers need to happen. The top two players in each division will move on to the single elimination tournament.

Due to the late start of this topic, you'll have until 8 PM Eastern tomorrow (the 7th of February to get votes in). Subsequent topics will last 24 hours from the topic's creation give or take a few minutes.

Anyway, get your votes in.

Edited by RazorStar

I found the easiest match to be Ware vs. Moss, An all-pro pass rusher who probably has the most sacks since he came into the league vs. a very underrated WR, but still not a guy people would put anywhere past 10th best.

Mathis vs. Phillips was one of the harder ones to choose from, Phillips has been a pretty good safety these past two years, but Mathis has pulled out some dominating performances at Left Guard this year. Even if he's not as well known as Phillips, I think what he did for the Eagles is more impressive than what Phillips for the Giants.

Lastly, Sean Lee vs. Kiwanuka. The reason I went with Kiwi is because he really had a strong year as a linebacker overall this year, he wasn't just a guy who rushed the QB from the backer spot, but an all around talent. Sean Lee has shown flashes of being a great player in Dallas, but he's also shown lapses of being a Dallas player. Kiwi has the edge right now, but this could easily change next year with Lee rotating less, and Carter coming in beside him.

Edited by RazorStar

Ware

Mathis

Lee