oochymp

NHL Playoff Push thread

The Pacific Divison Race is absolutely awesome. So many different things can happen based on winning in a shootout or overtime etc. That LA/San Jose game is going to super intense especially if Phoenix loses in regulation.

Devils just defeated Ottawa 4-2. Ended the season on a six game winning streak playing great hockey headed into the playoffs!!! :rock:

So Ottawa can still drop to 8th if Washington wins and Florida gets a point.

Devils just defeated Ottawa 4-2. Ended the season on a six game winning streak playing great hockey headed into the playoffs!!! :rock:

So Ottawa can still drop to 8th if Washington wins and Florida gets a point.

yep, a Caps win puts us at least in 7th, so you wonder if the Rangers approach this game with an eye toward whether or not they want to face us in the first round, I would think that would add some incentive, with our current goalie situation I'll be very surprised if we get out of the first round

yep, a Caps win puts us at least in 7th, so you wonder if the Rangers approach this game with an eye toward whether or not they want to face us in the first round, I would think that would add some incentive, with our current goalie situation I'll be very surprised if we get out of the first round

I think if I had the choice out of Florida, Washington, and Ottawa I'd want to play Florida the most for sure and then probably Ottawa. I'm just not a big believer in Ottawa and feel like their season has been kind of flukey (there's a reason they were supposed to suck this year).

Craig Anderson isn't that good at all. :nope:

I think if I had the choice out of Florida, Washington, and Ottawa I'd want to play Florida the most for sure and then probably Ottawa. I'm just not a big believer in Ottawa and feel like their season has been kind of flukey (there's a reason they were supposed to suck this year).

idk, with Vokoun and Neuvy both hurt we'll be relying on Holtby in net, who's pretty good but he's still a 22 year old with only 21 NHL starts (including tonight) who hasn't even suited up as a backup in an NHL game, I'd be salivating at the possibility of facing a team with that sort of a question mark in net

idk, with Vokoun and Neuvy both hurt we'll be relying on Holtby in net, who's pretty good but he's still a 22 year old with only 21 NHL starts (including tonight) who hasn't even suited up as a backup in an NHL game, I'd be salivating at the possibility of facing a team with that sort of a question mark in net

if this game is any indication, maybe the concern is unnecessary, Holtby has looked great so far

Needed somewhere to post this.

2001 Stanley Cup Final was on NHL Network this morning.

Ray Bourque moment is like the greatest thing ever.