Sign in to follow this  
Plax 4 Prez

Dallas Clark was cut today...

What do you guys think?? We desperately need a healthy TE, and what better then Eli's big brothers favorite weapon?? Thoughts guys? Good fit or bad fit?

A player named "Dallas" playing in New York? Never going to happen.

Clark hasn't been healthy for the past 2 seasons. :shrug:

• Downvote 1

A player named "Dallas" playing in New York? Never going to happen.

Lol, seriously though. We have 2 TE's out with severe injuries, and he is a top shelf TE (if healthy)

Clark hasn't been healthy for the past 2 seasons. :shrug:

Yeah, I know, but if we were interested I'm sure he would have to pass a physical. If he passes, and stays healthy I wouldn't miss Manningham as badly, lol.

i'm in love w/ the idea of getting him.

Me too... going from one Manning to another shouldn't be too hard, and he wouldn't get a big contract, cause he's coming off 2 injury filled seasons, and it gives him another oppertunity to win another Super Bowl.

Imo Clark was never a great TE just a by-product of Manning being one of the top QBs in NFL history.

Even if you get him healthy I doubt he's nearly the best you can do considering the draft and stuff.

Clark is probably going to follow Peyton to Denver. Wouldn't be mad if we got him though

What business does Dallas Clark have on the Giants? He cant block in the trenches, he simply isnt big enough, and thats the main thing the Giants ask our TEs to do lol. Dallas Clark may have lined up as Tight End and "blocked" a few times a game when he was with Indy, but as far as being a true tight end, I never saw him as one....except for fantasy football that is lol.