Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Strange Question

One thing I've always been confused by is the absurd amount of basketball players who don't do their best to look their best. The current one is Anthony Davis and his unibrow:

davis-anthony_unibrow.jpg

-I mean, this is just bad, man lol. I feel horrible for him with whatever happened to push the center of his bottom teeth so far back. That looks like some sort of accident occurred. I have no idea. Either way, though, you're on TV all the damn time. Why not get rid of that damn unibrow.

And then we have Adam Morrison:

adam.jpg

Seriously, dude, shave off that stache and cut your goddamn hair. I believe he eventually did, but this was just absurd. I can't believe nobody in power at Gonzaga never said anything to him about it. The guy was just a trainwreck because he wouldn't shave that mexi-stache (excuse the term--it's what I've always heard people call it) or cut that combination mullet on his head. It was his fault he looked so crappy.

Another instance for which I won't post pictures include Paul Pierce's pubic hair goatee of a few years ago.

This leads me to ask the question, do some people decide to look this crappy? I used basketball because it was something that could draw attention to examples we all know of, but some people CHOOSE to look like this. Does anybody have any idea as to why this happens with people?

Edited by BwareDWare94

Let me clarify one thing, this is in no way an attempt to make a personal attack against these guys and their character, it's just something that's always made me curious. They can take care of themselves, so why not do it?

Obviously all of Davis' ability comes from the unibrow. There's no other valid reason to not shave it off.

adam-morrison-nets-530x383.jpg

Looks like a total bum AND he has 2 more rings than LeBron. Living the dream.

Be jealous, Bware.

adam-morrison-nets-530x383.jpg

Looks like a total bum AND he has 2 more rings than LeBron. Living the dream.

Be jealous, Bware.

Is that Vujecic?

Is that Vujecic?

It's the same guy that you posted a pic of in your original post lol.

It's the same guy that you posted a pic of in your original post lol.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Does kind of look like him actually...