Sign in to follow this  
Sparty

Titans sign OL Jon Cooper

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Titans have signed offensive lineman Jon Cooper, finally adding a veteran with playing experience to the competition at center.

The Titans announced the deal Wednesday.

Tennessee visited with five veteran centers in free agency without signing anyone. Kevin Matthews, son of Hall of Fame lineman and current Titans offensive line coach Bruce Matthews, had been working with the first-team offense until the return of veteran Eugene Amano in his recovery from knee and ankle surgeries.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829d18c3/article/jon-cooper-sign-with-tennessee-titans

Where the FUCK are all these Jaguar fans coming from. Its like we got all their fans on this board now. All 10 of them...

Anyways championship!

Where the FUCK are all these Jaguar fans coming from. Its like we got all their fans on this board now. All 10 of them...

Anyways championship!

Where is CJ2K? Oh, right... Screwing your team up so badly you can't even get into the playoffs, lol....

inb4 Mikey has another temper tantrum about CJ

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Where is CJ2K? Oh, right... Screwing your team up so badly you can't even get into the playoffs, lol....

One i was joking. Two Jags suck. I think i covered pretty much everything.. just like the tarps all over 90% of the Jags stadium during sundays.

• Upvote 1

One i was joking. Two Jags suck. I think i covered pretty much everything.. just like the tarps all over 90% of the Jags stadium during sundays.

We suck? WE SUCK?! Hey dude, where did your team go during the postseason? Oh yeah, HOME. We're just as bad as you guys are after all is said and done.

:clap:

We suck? WE SUCK?! Hey dude, where did your team go during the postseason? Oh yeah, HOME. We're just as bad as you guys are after all is said and done.

:clap:

We are a better consistent team then u guys have ever been lol. Anyways u better be careful im the one whos better going on this board saying the Jags have a playoff team this year. I just been fucking with u in this thread is all.

We are a better consistent team then u guys have ever been lol. Anyways u better be careful im the one whos better going on this board saying the Jags have a playoff team this year. I just been fucking with u in this thread is all.

LOL really? I'm a Jags fan and admit we have really set ourselves up for failure this upcoming season. Our draft was around getting Gabbert a weapon, drafting a punter, and beefing up a defense which hadn't really needed to. Our problem last year was the o-line. We haven't fixed that at all. I wouldn't be surprised if we started tanking for Barkley. :facepalm:

LOL really? I'm a Jags fan and admit we have really set ourselves up for failure this upcoming season. Our draft was around getting Gabbert a weapon, drafting a punter, and beefing up a defense which hadn't really needed to. Our problem last year was the o-line. We haven't fixed that at all. I wouldn't be surprised if we started tanking for Barkley. :facepalm:

Yeah my homeboy up here is a Jags fan, and his homeboy is a Colts fan, we all go to the same gym, kinda funny. We all agreed Jags have a chance to make the playoffs next year. And as a CAL fan u got a punter wholl come thru clutch in a coffin punt in clutch situations.