Sign in to follow this  
butta54

2012 NBA Mock Draft

Guest Phailadelphia

I've heard OKC may trade the pick for cash. Teams picking in the late first round usually do that to avoid adding salary for a guy they aren't high on.

Yep, that or a pick for a Euro player they can stash away overseas makes the most sense.

Yep, that or a pick for a Euro player they can stash away overseas makes the most sense.

Presti should do Hennigan a favor and sell the pick to us. :troll:

Yikes. I just saw Drummond at 2. Come on man...Did you watch Jackson in college? He's a scorer. I wasn't including Fisher. OKC has Westbrook, Maynor, Jackson, and Ivey on the roster. That's 4 PGs, and Harden runs the point frequently as well when Westbrook isn't in the game.

The Thunder don't need a PG. Drafting one two years in a row makes so much sense, especially when they have Fisher, Maynor, and Ivey, like Phail mentioned.

Ivey is also a free agent. So back to the point they would have 4 PGs with Maynor coming off injury. I don't think they should draft a PG and every keeps bringing up trades and all that. I'm not mocking trades I just put guys in at the spots that teams were at. I know there will be trades....that has nothing to do with my mock draft. Back to OKC that is what people are saying...it will probably be a forward to add depth behind KD, but most teams don't draft need they draft best available. If Teague is there they will probably take him unless some big man fell down to them (unlikely). Look up what the NBA guys are saying and they are saying they want PG depth behind Westbrook. Depth as in high talent players not Reggie Jackson (who cares what he did in college).