Sign in to follow this  
Turry

Monsters look at the week ahead.

East

MVP: Bryant Turner (WPG) 3 sacks

LVP: Noel Prefontaine (TOR) 2/4 FG's

West

MVP: Darian Durant (SSK) 390 yards passing 4 Touchdowns

LVP: Saskatchewan rushing defence allowed 132 yards on 7 attempts to Chavon Walker

Look ahead at week 2. Games I'm watching out for is Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal. It will be interesting to see if the Montreal's D line with losses of Anwar Stewart this past off season can get pressure on Buck Pierce who will be starting after not playing the 2 nd half in BC last week. All pro guard Brendan Lebatte left Winnipeg to go to Saskatchewan this offseason as well. Montreal must be better on offence this week as there facing another top D.

The other game that will be interesting to watch Is Calgary @ Toronto. We saw what Calgary's D did to Anthony Calvillo and the Montreal's offence last week can they do the same to another future HOF'er in Ricky Ray ? Be interesting too see if Ricky Ray has a better understanding of the Argo's offence this week and to see if Corey Boyd (CFL leading rusher last season) can actually get things going. Also if Toronto secondary can handle Nik Lewis 240 pd WR who runs a 4.5 40. He gashed Montreal last week.

Winners and Losers

Winnipeg vs Montreal - I pick Montreal

Hamilton vs BC - I pick BC

Calgary vs Toronto - I pick Calgary

Saskatchewan vs Edmonton - I pick Edmonton