Sign in to follow this  
Turry

Never fear, I'm back !!!!! Week 3 Power rankings.

1. Saskatchewan Rough Riders (3-0) - They looked dominate in all three phases last week against BC and are the only undefeated team in the CFL. I will eat crow about them boy was I ever wrong. Last Week rankings # 2

2. BC lions (2-1) - They had the game vs Saskatchewan in hand but a botched FG attempt that was returned for a TD by Tristan Jackson pretty much sealed it for the Lions... Despite getting more first downs and out gaining the Rough Riders by more than 200 yards. They looked sloppy at times but BC is a great team and should win the rematch. Last Week rankings # 1

3. Edmonton Eskimos (2-1) - Holy fuck is this defense ever good....but other than that they will never win games just by the offense and Stephen Jyles alone.... They scored 42 points against the Bombers but still looked unimpressive on offense. I feel sorry for Fred Stamps one of the best WR in the league but his talents are being negated seeing as how Jyles is there qb. # 7

4. Montreal Alouettes (2-1) - Anthony Calvillo still plays damm good despite playing at the young age of 39. I will eat crow I thought he lost and was a shadow of his former self. Their Running backs only ran 5 times for - minus 5 yards but still managed to put 33 points....Montreal is looking like the offence it was for most of the last decade.

Last week rankings # 3

5.Toronto Argonauts(1-2) - Fire your special teams.... You miss three FG's you give up a punt return for a TD and a miss FG for a TD but only still lose by 9 ? Should of won vs Hamilton despite being down 21-0 at half time. It's a shame it ruined Corey Boyd's big night. Last week rankings # 5

6. Calgary Stampeders (1-2) - When Drew Tate is playing I still think they are the best team in the CFL but however he is hurt and opted to get surgery done on his non throwing shoulder. Should be at 2-1 after leading 58 mins but could not close it out... Kevin Glenn threw an easy INT to Jerald Brown that lost the game for the Stamps. Last week rankings # 4

7. Hamilton Ti Cats (1-2) - I know I know. The Ti Cats just beat the Argos but there still at 7? Hamilton lead by 29-13 at half time Chris Williams had 265 combined yardage at half time but it was a different story during the third and fourth. The Ti Cats offense only moved the ball 20 yards for the whole 3 rd quarter and Chris Williams had 0 yards. But ill give them some credit. After being awful the first two weeks on D. The Ti Cats came out flying in the first quarter and were a bend but don't break D not allowing Toronto to covert their red zone chances into touch downs. Last week rankings # 6

8. Winnipeg Blue Bombers (0-3) - I will make this short and simple... Can't protect your Qb, too many penalties and scoring FG's instead of TD's are never good. The D lost its swagger from last season and there are nine guys already on IR. Cheer up the Blue and Gold faithful things will get easier ...... I hope. Last week rankings # 8

Edited by monstersofthemidway

hooray

• Upvote 1