seanbrock

If your team isn't in it Who do you want to see in the Super Bowl?

In his first PRESEASON game. Yes, he looked good. But we aren't in the regular season yet, let alone the playoffs. I don't know if he can perform late in the season.. We won't know it til we get there, though.

Also dutch, I can see how you would think the Giants play entertaining games and they're fun to watch, but to go as far as to not even dislike them? They're your rivals, man! You have to have a little animosity toward them..

Well, there has to be dislike if I want to see them lose every Sunday. It just doesn't compare to how I feel about the Cowboys. Watching those press conferences after a game like when Jason Garrett iced his own kicker are priceless moments :grinno: .

Edited by dutchff7

Yep, I believe right now he is a middle of the road QB.

Can we now que up your rant with absolutely no reasoned discourse but just your opinion on how flacco is the worst ever without providing any real proof.

Reading you arguments before you threw away all the things flacco did well and blamed them on either coincidence or that they were a byproduct of this or that, while focusing on the negative and not even discussing that his playcalling is not his own. Or considering the fact that some of the things he does well is actually because of talent.

So I am not getting into this argument with you again because it is pointless and you are going to provide no real facts and just spill non sense.

Ok, first of all, idk where you've gotten that I don't back up my point on Flacco with facts. You've pointed to the fact that he was 12 in yards and 13th in TD's. Those are middle of the road stats, I agree, but guys like Cutler, Vick, Palmer and Schaub would have passed for more yards and TD's if they played 16 games.

Then you look at Flacco's efficiency stats, which are putrid. He completed 60% of his passes for an average of 6.9 yards per attempt. Good for 22nd and 25th respectively. That's good for the bottom 3rd in the league. It's not like Flacco doesn't have a good line a running game and soe decent targets to throw to either. Flacco is trash.

Edited by seanbrock

Ok, first of all, idk where you've gotten that I don't back up my point on Flacco with facts. You've pointed to the fact that he was 12 in yards and 13th in TD's. Those are middle of the road stats, I agree, but guys like Cutler, Vick, Palmer and Schaub would have passed for more yards and TD's if they played 16 games.

Then you look at Flacco's efficiency stats, which are putrid. He completed 60% of his passes for an average of 6.9 yards per attempt. Good for 22nd and 25th respectively. That's good for the bottom 3rd in the league. It's not like Flacco doesn't have a good line a running game and soe decent targets to throw to either. Flacco is trash.

That right there tells me everything I need to know about how well you know the Raven's team. PLease tell me what good lineman we have other than Marshall Yanda ? Please. his O line is Garbage.

ANd you back them up with ONLY facts that are convenient for your argument.

SO the 12 and 13th thing should just be discounted right. NOt forgetting the fact that for soem reason he threw for a season high 52 times against Seattle when most of his routes were out of a one WR set. You are boring me with the same tired stats and never watching the games. As I said though I am done with this tired argument so argue away man. I will read....... ;)

Lions & Ravens

I like both sides and do keep an eye out on their performances I like Lions more so they would have to win!

Edited by Romo

That right there tells me everything I need to know about how well you know the Raven's team. PLease tell me what good lineman we have other than Marshall Yanda ? Please. his O line is Garbage.

ANd you back them up with ONLY facts that are convenient for your argument.

SO the 12 and 13th thing should just be discounted right. NOt forgetting the fact that for soem reason he threw for a season high 52 times against Seattle when most of his routes were out of a one WR set. You are boring me with the same tired stats and never watching the games. As I said though I am done with this tired argument so argue away man. I will read....... ;)

Matt Birk and Ben Grubbs. Arguably the best interior line in all of football. His OT's arren't good.I'll give you that. I'm sure you can find excuses for every other QB in the league as to why he didn't put up the numbers he could have. Bottom line is Flacco is one of the most inefficient and inefftive QB's in the league.