Sign in to follow this  
Bangy

Brandon Lloyd On Fire At Camp

Per Rotoworld

Brandon Lloyd has reportedly caught "almost everything thrown his way" at training camp.

Per ESPN Boston, Lloyd has been a "dynamic perimeter receiver" and "could be a massive part" of the passing game this season. We'd expect nothing less with Josh McDaniels calling the plays. The last time Lloyd and McDaniels were together for a full season (Denver, 2010), he racked up a career-high 1,448 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns with Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow as his quarterbacks. Now he's catching passes from Tom Brady.

This dude is going to be another sleeper. He's reunited with his offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels whose offense he was in when you blew the league away in that 2010 campaign. Not to mention he has Tom Brady throwing him with other weapons around him like Gronk, Welker, Hernandez... How do you guard all of that?.. :shrug:

Oh yeah, a good pass rush!! GO E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! :thumbup2:

Jk, that's only a piece of the puzzle. Takes more then that. Can't wait until Monday!

Edited by dutchff7

Don't see why he's such a sleeper. He's been high on the radar since 2010...

A lot of ppl forgot about him because he was kinda quiet last year.

I completely agree with dutch here.

I feel like no one has really said a word about Lloyd, even when the Patriots first signed him. Lloyd gives the Patriots a deep threat and is going to make this offense even more ridiculous than it already is.

Just imagine trying to cover them when Lloyd, Gronk, Hernandez, Welker and Demps are all on the field...

I completely agree with dutch here.

I feel like no one has really said a word about Lloyd, even when the Patriots first signed him. Lloyd gives the Patriots a deep threat and is going to make this offense even more ridiculous than it already is.

Just imagine trying to cover them when Lloyd, Gronk, Hernandez, Welker and Demps are all on the field...

That's a scary thought right there especially if the Pats improve on defense. With the schedule that they have, I expect this team to put up HUGE numbers.