Vin

Eagles @ Cards

Top 5 offense? Top 5 offenses don't put your defense in "VERY bad situations; turning the ball over and the constant 3 and outs."

You were calling for Foles to be put in the game for Vick in the shoutbox during last weekend's Eagles-Cardinals game ...

Statistically, we are a top 5 offense. We are top 5 in both categories offense and defense. We are just losing the turnover battle horribly.

And yes, I did say put Foles in at half time after that fumble for a TD. I was raging and said after Vick got clobbered ) on that last play of the half he should sit incase he got a concussion (slowly getting up) AND I wanted to get Foles get some action. If you were there the entire game, after I cooled down in the last quarter I said ppl like to beat up Vick and I said I'm one of them at times when things are going/looking bad. I also said that it's not all his fault and that our coaches were putting him in bad situations.

Ya dutch, I think it's a pretty wild stretch to call our offense top 5 right now. Hell, I wouldn't even call it a top offense. Our players need to stop turning the ball over and our coaches need to do something about Vick being under constant pressure.

Yeah, I was just talking statistically. All our turnovers luckily don't reflect our record. I wouldn't call our offense a topeither. We are dead last in points per game (with the Cowboys) which is the most important offensive stat. We are putting up great yardage numbers (being top 5)but we aren't scoring because of the turnovers which I already addressed. I also talked about the coaches needing to make adjustments as well.

A top 5 offense doesn't score less than 16 points a game. Having a lot of yards really doesn't mean much if there aren't points to show for it. If you want to go by points per game, the Eagles have the worst offense in the league... yeah, big difference.

A top 5 offense doesn't score less than 16 points a game. Having a lot of yards really doesn't mean much if there aren't points to show for it. If you want to go by points per game, the Eagles have the worst offense in the league... yeah, big difference.

Yeah, I was just talking statistically. All our turnovers luckily don't reflect our record. I wouldn't call our offense a top offense either. We are dead last in points per game (with the Cowboys) which is the most important offensive stat. We are putting up great yardage numbers (being top 5)but we aren't scoring because of the turnovers which I already addressed. I also talked about the coaches needing to make adjustments as well.

Edited by dutchff7

Wait what?? The Eagles are.last in the NFL in points per game?? Where they do that at...

lol.. Last in points per game and 2-1 is better then your Lions 1-2 :troll: