Vin

Vikings @ Lions

To be fair to Minnesota, they laid some hits that jarred quite a few balls loose.

I'm going to question Scott Linehan. Leshoure may not have lit up Minnesota, but he did look pretty good. Run the damn ball. Make Minnesota stack the box now and then, then throw the ball. The same thing is going on in Green Bay. They aren't running enough to offset what the defense is doing to stop their passing game.

Detroit's D looked really good except for the PI penalties and not being able to tackle AP. They were there a lot at the point of attack. Peterson just trashed them.

The problem in Detroit is obviously special teams coverage, though. Shore that up and they might even win convincingly these last two weeks. Return TDs take the air out of the victimized team for at least 5 minutes. Detroit just couldn't mount a comeback to Minnesota's two returns.

I've been saying it for a long while now, Linehan needs to go, he's essentially Mike Martz, with a more colored play book.

What really grinds my gears about all this is that we go with a big package with Reiff at TE, and for the two plays we are in that package, we throw the ball.

Unless we make some major changes we'll more then likely be picking in the top 10 again this year.

And AP is definitely back. lol.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F