Vin

Seahawks @ Rams

Congratulations Ram's our Offense is horrid and Wilson has no weapons to throw to outside of Rice.

Either way, y'all aren't finding the endzone. That needs to change or this will be one of the most drastically underachieving teams I've ever seen.

Sadly outside of Rice our Offense Weapons on the outside are garbage and Pete Caroll doing a onside kick to start off the 3rd half is dumb.

Edited by Sacks98

There's nothing dumb about it, the Rams won because they took the initiative to do a trick play first.

There's nothing dumb about it, the Rams won because they took the initiative to do a trick play first.

?? I am talking about Pete Carolls onside kick to start the 3rd half.

You play the odds there, when the other team isn't expecting an onside kick, it usually works. Aside from the first drive your offense has been dogshit, might as well try to ignite the team. St. louis had to knock out a 60 yard field goal to score after that series anyway.

You play the odds there, when the other team isn't expecting an onside kick, it usually works. Aside from the first drive your offense has been dogshit, might as well try to ignite the team. St. louis had to knock out a 60 yard field goal to score after that series anyway.

Nope i am not giving Caroll a pass on that one we were down one possession and your giving the ball back to a team at mid field whose kicker can kick a 60 yard field goal he should of trusted the defense.