Sign in to follow this  
CRW

Hey Everybody!

Just signed up, been a football fan but I have kind of struggled picking the team to follow. Live in Iowa and have kind of thought about the Rams, or possibly the Bears even. Want to pick a team that's close for sure.

Anyways, good to be here.

Welcome to the boards man, hope you enjoy them and stay active. Rams are a good, young team on the rise; it's too bad they are in such a young division. Bears are solid, but they are getting pretty old.

Welcome to the boards! Best thing I can tell you is go with your gut. Watch the teams play, get a feel for their players and coaches, the atmosphere and see how you feel.

Welcome to the boards man, hope you enjoy them and stay active. Rams are a good, young team on the rise; it's too bad they are in such a young division. Bears are solid, but they are getting pretty old.

That is kind of where i'm at. It's not even about winning right now, I just want to follow a team I can enjoy watching and are close.

Thanks for the warm welcome though everybody. Appreciate it.

Also, Multiquote was not working, that normal?

Edited by CRW

Hey! Nice to have ya aboard!

That is kind of where i'm at. It's not even about winning right now, I just want to follow a team I can enjoy watching and are close.

Thanks for the warm welcome though everybody. Appreciate it.

Also, Multiquote was not working, that normal?

Honestly, what dutch said is probably the best advice. Go with your gut and what feels right. I hopped on the Bucs bandwagon when I was 10 after they won the Superbowl in 2002. They haven't won a playoff game since, but I cant imagine being a fan of another team now.

And, multiquote should be working. That's weird. What went wrong?

Honestly, what dutch said is probably the best advice. Go with your gut and what feels right. I hopped on the Bucs bandwagon when I was 10 after they won the Superbowl in 2002. They haven't won a playoff game since, but I cant imagine being a fan of another team now.

And, multiquote should be working. That's weird. What went wrong?

Yeah, I have followed a few teams like I mentioned for a while now. Rams are a team that I have gained more and more interest in, and they are close. The one thing that has worried me about them is the whole stadium ordeal, would hate to pick them and they end up leaving a few years from now.

I hit it and it doesn't do anything.

Yeah, I have followed a few teams like I mentioned for a while now. Rams are a team that I have gained more and more interest in, and they are close. The one thing that has worried me about them is the whole stadium ordeal, would hate to pick them and they end up leaving a few years from now.

I hit it and it doesn't do anything.

Yea, that's true about them possibly moving to LA soon.

And to use multiquote, you have to click multiquote on all of the peoples posts you want to quote, and then click add reply at the bottom of the thread.

Yea, that's true about them possibly moving to LA soon.

And to use multiquote, you have to click multiquote on all of the peoples posts you want to quote, and then click add reply at the bottom of the thread.

Do you know if there's any legs to that really? IDK, I surely don't want to be following a team all the way out in LA. Also don't want to have to go through this process again lol.

Ah, that makes sense lol.

And Iowa Hawkeyes fan, eh? You from Iowa by chance? Although I can't imagine a Hawkeye fan not from Iowa. :p

Do you know if there's any legs to that really? IDK, I surely don't want to be following a team all the way out in LA. Also don't want to have to go through this process again lol.

Ah, that makes sense lol.

I feel like there are other teams that are more likely to move to LA than the Rams (Chargers, Bills, etc.)

And Iowa Hawkeyes fan, eh? You from Iowa by chance? Although I can't imagine a Hawkeye fan not from Iowa. :p

Yes sir. Been pretty rough as of late.

I feel like there are other teams that are more likely to move to LA than the Rams (Chargers, Bills, etc.)

Yeah, that's true. Not sure i've heard much regarding the Bills, but I have heard the Chargers as likely. Again, just would hate to follow them and all the sudden they up and leave lol.

Yes sir. Been pretty rough as of late.

Yeah, that's true. Not sure i've heard much regarding the Bills, but I have heard the Chargers as likely. Again, just would hate to follow them and all the sudden they up and leave lol.

Ya, I live near-ish to IC and people are pretty impatient. You one of those guys calling for Ferentz' head to roll?

Ya, I live near-ish to IC and people are pretty impatient. You one of those guys calling for Ferentz' head to roll?

Nah, i'm a big fan of Ferentz personally. Would hate to see us let him go. Recruiting just has to get a lot better, and we need an actual qb.

Nah, i'm a big fan of Ferentz personally. Would hate to see us let him go. Recruiting just has to get a lot better, and we need an actual qb.

A real QB isn't really your style. You need some of your RBs not to get arrested or leave the program. lol. There is some solid young talent there, but have to feel it will still be another year or two to bring in enough pieces.

A real QB isn't really your style. You need some of your RBs not to get arrested or leave the program. lol. There is some solid young talent there, but have to feel it will still be another year or two to bring in enough pieces.

Haha, yeah, that's probably right. Hopefully the sooner the better, everyones been pretty restless with ISU starting to turn the corner.

Haha, yeah, that's probably right. Hopefully the sooner the better, everyones been pretty restless with ISU starting to turn the corner.

To be fair... All turning the corner for ISU means is reaching an awful bowl game. lol. I am really excited for young QB Sam Richardson though. I wish we would stop using this shitty spread offense. It just doesn't work for us and the type of players we recruit don't really fit into that mold.

To be fair... All turning the corner for ISU means is reaching an awful bowl game. lol. I am really excited for young QB Sam Richardson though. I wish we would stop using this shitty spread offense. It just doesn't work for us and the type of players we recruit don't really fit into that mold.

Haha, that is true, my buddies still talk trash about how they made it though and how there so much better than Iowa. But yeah, i've heard plenty of my buddies talk about Sam.