Sign in to follow this  
Mentch

Best (Current) NBA Players Without an ASG Appearance?

I think Andre Miller should have made an ASG throughout his career, he was so damn consistent and you could even say he still has it at his age right now. Great floor general and one of the best slow motion players of all time, his basketball IQ is the reason hes been so consistent for so long. If he could shoot 3s, he would have been a star

Richard Jefferson should have made an appearance during either the 04-05 or 07-08 season, when he averaged 22-23 points a game. He was a great dunker back then but this was when he could also shoot as well. He hasn't been the same since he went to San Antonio

I also think Al Jefferson and Josh Smith should have made an appearance by now. Jefferson may be somewhat of a 1 way player but you can always count on him for around 20 points and 10 rebounds a night, and Smith is super versatile both offensively and defensively, he shoulda made an appearance in both 2009-10 and 2011-12

Al Jefferson has always played for crappy teams during his career, so people tend to roll their eyes at his 20 ppg stat lines while playing no defense.

Josh Smith is a guy who makes a ton of highlights, but I think he hurts his team more than he helps it. Bad attitude, over confident and I'm kinda glad voters have kept him out.

Stephen Curry is easily the best player in the league that hasn't been in the all-star game(he should have been in the game last season), but he averaged 23/7/4 and he'll probably be in the game next year.

I miss Al Jefferson on the T-Wolves, kind of.

JeffersonFTW :(

Edited by Vikingfan465