Sign in to follow this  
BC

Sneaky Knowshon Moreno

Interesting player. Similar to Mikel Leshoure, a back who was once intended on being a starter, was kept off the field, and now may cut into their starters roles a bit. Anyone expect Moreno to be a factor this year?

He put up a really good fight against the Ravens and Broncos in the final two games last year topping 100.

I'm not expecting much from him, last year he was as slow as he has ever been. He was a plodder and while he did well, he's better suited as protection for Manning. He did have a stem cell treatment done in the offseason and after seeing what that did to Kobe this past year, maybe he can regain some of that speed he lost, then he might get some carries. He's probably better off just committing to being a big power back especially if Ball stays at 215 or under.

Knowshon might still be the best back on the roster, if he can just keep himself on the field for more than 6 games. They're going to give Montee and Ronnie the first looks, but if those guys struggle in pass pro you better believe ol' Peyt is going to demand Kno Mo be the guy.

I love Kno and hope he gets to play a big role so he can get a good contract after they let him go after this year. He showed me a lot last year in how he handled himself after his relatively unjust benching. When he finally got back in the fold after McGahee fumbled and crumbled, he was looking better running the ball than I've ever seen him. He's never been a burner, but he had no hesitation behind the line, great vision, outstanding hands like usual, and man did he finish runs. @TB and @KC were great games for him that come to mind.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

After buffing up last year it seems he did it again this year. He has to be sitting somewhere around 230 and make no mistake this is a 3 horse race for that starting spot