Sign in to follow this  
BUCK3Y3

Steam Games

What games do you play on Steam? I noticed a couple of people have steam on their desktop from the post your desktop thread. Anyone play the F2P Blacklight Retribution? Counter Strike Global Offensive?

If you play Blacklight let me know. It is not pay to win as some people might suggest. I've never paid a dime and my k/d spread is 1.5. It's a fun game. Here is an IGN review if you've never seen it. If you play shoot me a friend request my name is Enderi.

My KD was 4.7 in Blacklight. Its a really easy game thanks to HRV lol. Put a mid range scope on a sniper, buy back grenades with ammo refills and own everything. I played on the Australian servers though. Battlefield 3 eventually ruined it for me lol.

I'm flattered. My armor was OP though. I used the fastest gear so my health never went over 150, and I had breach hammer (1 hits people). Also used stealth. I played the fuck out of that game though lol. If you want to be a dick, use incendiary ammo on the best sniper modded out with the most damage. 8/10 times a guaranteed kill if you hit them in the chest. Really easy to do good

I just use a heavy assault rifle with toxic ammo and a tank armor build.