Vin

Bucs @ Falcons

The Falcons have been terrible, but the Bucs have been worse. I see no reason that the Falcons don't walk away with this one. I think Harry Douglas has a big game.

:Falcons: 31

:Bucs: 15

I don't know how the Bucs secondary played like such ass. Oh of course it was Schiano's fault.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but it kind of is Schiano's fault. His schemes suck and we don't play to our players strengths. The example in our secondary is not playing press coverage with Revis and not putting him on an island. We play him in zone instead which is retarded, considering he is one of the best cover corners in the game.

When Harry Douglas puts up a career high in yardage in one half and you have Darrelle Revis, Dashon Goldson, Mark Barron and Jonathan Banks in your secondary, there is something wrong with your scheme.

And Kemp, Horton intrigues me, but I'd rather stick with the 4-3 and get a guy with experience as a HC, such as Lovie Smith.

Sorry I was just kind of being a dick. And really I don't mind to be about all the Schiano stuff. Sucks when you have these seasons but most of us have been there before to some degree.