Sign in to follow this  
Glanvilles Grits

Waiver Wire Wonders

Hey guys,

I've got a cheap ($50-100 entry) 12 team fantasy league starting up. Looking for owners who are interested in playing multiple years, and who aren't flaky.

Scoring:

scoring_zpsd7b31a59.png

-Looking toward a late August draft at this point.

-Deadline for entry fee is more than likely going to be set for one week prior to the draft. (To ensure if someone flakes out, I can fill the spot)

-I'll be utilizing www.leaguesafe.com to ensure that I'm not handling the payments directly and I haven't got any direct knowledge of anyones personal information.

I know a lot of you guys play fantasy football, so I figured I would extend the invitations here. Basically all I need is your email address at this point to send a league invite.

Maybe.

Realized earlier when reading this thread that I left out a ton of information that is really needed when deciding to join a league or not... doh! lol

-Head to Head weekly scoring
-12 team, IDP (w/ no Team Defenses)| NON-PPR
-There will be no "can't cut" list, but drops and pick-ups will be watched closely approaching playoffs.
-6 Playoff teams

- Draft date is not determined. Will definitely be held sometime over the final two weekends of August, or the 1st or 2nd of September. There is a poll up right now on our ESPN Main page to determine the date.

Roster:
Offense: 1 QB | 2 RB | 2 WR | 1 TE | 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Kicker
Defense: 3 LB | 2 DL | 3 DB | 1 DP (Any position)
8 Bench Spots, NO Injured Reserve
(You're guy gets injured, either ride with him on roster or chance releasing)

Have you definitively decided on a buy-in?

Sure, I'll play.

Alright, just send me your email or post it on here, whichever you prefer and I'll send you an invite either tonight or tomorrow morning.

We had an owner drop out a few days ago for personal reasons, so I'm now looking for one more owner with only one week before the draft.

We changed our league fee due date to Saturday the 30th. Our draft is on the 31st. Let me know if interested!

Along with the league payout, the winner will be getting a small Waiver Wire Wonders championship trophy.

I've got one slot left in my $50 ESPN league. We draft this coming Sunday night at 9pm EST.

We're really in need of one player, otherwise we're going to end up needing to bump someone from the league! Any takers?

Had two guys unable return to the league this season. If anyone is interested, we now have both those spots available. Same scoring as last season, just with RB touchdowns even with all others at 4 points.

$50 buy in. Same payouts.

:yes: