Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

FanDuel

I know some guys here play, so I figured we could get some discussion going on it. I really like hearing other people's input before finalizing my rosters.

I'm thinking of going with a lot of Cam/Benjiman stacks for this week, what do you guys think about that? Here are some of the relatively cheaper options I like this week at each position:

QB

Cam Newton ($8,400) - Cam seems to be pretty much back to 100% and I'm expecting this game to be another shootout for the Panthers, like Sunday was against the Bengals. The Packers D isn't any good and Tannehill just had a good game against them. Not expecting another 30 point outing, but I'd be very happy with at 20-25 for his price which I think is very attainable.

Carson Palmer ($7,300) - Seems to be healthy again and he has a good matchup this weekend against Oakland. He threw the ball 44 times last week and when he plays and is healthy, he usually racks up a lot of yards. At this price, I think he'll be a pretty good play and get around 20 points.

Kirk Cousins ($7,200) - Not too good in real life with all of the INT's, but a solid option for fantasy. He's cheap like Palmer and throws the ball an awful lot. He has a decent matchup against the Titans this week and they just lost Bernard Pollard for the season which should help. I could see close to 20 points for Cousins this week, which is good value.

RB

Ben Tate ($7,300) - He's healthy now and the Browns like to run the ball a lot. He's coming off a good 2 TD performance against the Steelers and has another good matchup against the Jaguars. I expect the Browns to have a decent lead at halftime and really pound the rock throughout the second half. I think he'll be good for close to 100 and at least a score, with even more upside.

Andre Ellington ($7,100) - I just like the Cardinals offense because of the matchup (not sure how good it is to trust the Cardinals offense though). Ellington is a good back and also gets a lot of looks in the receiving game which I love in Fanduel. I expect the Cardinals to be up most of the game and run a lot in the second half, so I think Ellington will get a lot of touches and has a very good chance to score.

Justin Forsett ($6,200) - I know the Ravens use multiple RB's, but Forsett gets most of the looks and after watching him tear up my Bucs, I can tell you he's much better than Bernard Pierce. Pierce got more touches than him last week cause the Ravens were up so big, but Forsett made much more of his touches and gets most of the receiving action (which I love as I said earlier). He has a great matchup this week against the Falcons who seem to get torn apart by all RB's and this game is not in Atlanta which means the Falcons should be at their absolute worst. I am expecting a TD and probably close to 100 yards from Forsett, in addition to a few receptions.

WR

Steve Smith ($7,700) - Going up against the Falcons which will probably have him more pumped since they're his former rival, plus the Falcons D is bad. Flacco plays better at home and I'm expecting 100 yards and a score from Smith.

Mohamed Sanu ($7,200) - With AJ Green and Marvin Jones out, Sanu is going to get a lot of action. He put up huge numbers last week and saw 15 targets. I expect more of the same this week as the Bengals should be passing a lot too keep up with Andrew Luck and the Colts.

Kelvin Benjiman ($6,700) - He's been pretty consistent all year and gets the most looks on the Panthers. Like I said earlier, I expect this to be a shootout so I think he will score and probably have 100 yards.

Golden Tate ($6,700) - Has a good matchup with the Saints on the road who are even worse than usual, and if Megatron is out, he will see a ton of action again as the #1 guy. He should get at least 10 targets and I'm expecting a score this week.

Michael Floyd ($6,400) - Carson Palmer is back and him and Floyd seem to have a good connection. Like I've stated earlier, the Cardinals have a favorable matchup against Oakland and I think Floyd will be good for a TD bomb, and some other splash plays throughout the game.

TE

Martellus Bennett ($6,000) - Not sure why he is so cheap. Bennett leads Tight Ends in receptions and Cutler likes to look his way in the end zone. He hasn't had a TD the past 3 weeks, so I think he is due, which would really make him worth his salary.

Dwayne Allen ($5,700) - Luck loves using his Tight Ends in the Red Zone and he gives Allen more looks than Fleener. I'm expecting a lot of scoring and passing in the Colts/Bengals game so I think he'll be good for a score.

Let me know what you guys think.

Cam/Forsett/Sanu(don't trust Kelvin's noggin')/Black Unicorn (Maybe Jordan Cameron as a dark horse/if you're cash-strapped)