Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Week 12: Big Game Predictions

:Bengals: 33 :Texans: 10

In a matchup of bad quarterbacks, the more experienced and slightly less shitty Andy Dalton prevails due to the heroics of AJ Green and Mohamed Sanu. Ryan Mallet tosses 3 picks and plays like he's just snorted coke off of a urinal. The Texans defense tries to keep them in the game, but phenomenal athletes prevail in the end.

:Lions: 20 :Patriots: 10

The Motor City Kitties make a huge statement away from the Litter Box, stifling Tom Brady and the Patriots offense in a huge upset that sends the league ass over teakettle. Once again, Matt Stafford is bailed out by a defense that has proven time and time again this year that it can rise to the challenge of compensating for the wasted first overall pick that is Matt Stafford. Calvin Johnson hauls in a Stafford special, just-chuck-it-up-there touchdown and Joique Bell finds the endzone after being drastically underused in a recent game. Brady has one of his bad performances, not Tom Brady at Arrowhead bad, but he's human, after all.

(OK, this is just me being hopeful. The likely score is NE 33 Detroit 13)

:Seahawks: 30 :Cardinals: 17

In a desperate attempt to keep themselves in the playoff hunt, the Seahawks put out their best performance of the year, riding Marshawn Lynch to a surprisingly easy victory. Drew Stanton, while very capable, is bound to have one poor performance this year, and it's going to happen in Seattle, today. However, I have one further prediction--IF the Cardinals win this game, they will play in this year's Super Bowl.

:Cowboys: 37 :Giants: 17

Dallas pulls away for good, this time, putting the G-Men away early and allowing themselves to rest DeMarco Murray, giving Joseph Randle 10+ carries. Romo throws for 2 and 1, and the Dallas defense forces 2 turnovers that turn into touchdowns. Terrance Williams has a nice day, catching both of Romo's scoring throws. Dez Bryant continues to rave about Williams, post-game.

:Saints: 20 :Ravens: 13

Yet again, the Ravens offense fails to meet its potential, falling short in the Super Dome, putting in place Baltimore's second consecutive season without a playoff birth and forcing the Ravens to think about starting somebody other than Joe Flacco at quarterback. Justin Forsett has another nice game, and the Ravens defense keeps them in it, but Flacco and the offense fail yet again.

:Jets::Bills: ......

WAIT WAIT WAIT, this is Big Game thread :yao:

yo

YAO

I actually agree with all of these results. I'm torn on Pats/Lions, but screw it, I believe in you, Detroit!

:Bengals: 33 :Texans: 10

In a matchup of bad quarterbacks, the more experienced and slightly less shitty Andy Dalton prevails due to the heroics of AJ Green and Mohamed Sanu. Ryan Mallet tosses 3 picks and plays like he's just snorted coke off of a urinal. The Texans defense tries to keep them in the game, but phenomenal athletes prevail in the end.

:Lions: 20 :Patriots: 10

The Motor City Kitties make a huge statement away from the Litter Box, stifling Tom Brady and the Patriots offense in a huge upset that sends the league ass over teakettle. Once again, Matt Stafford is bailed out by a defense that has proven time and time again this year that it can rise to the challenge of compensating for the wasted first overall pick that is Matt Stafford. Calvin Johnson hauls in a Stafford special, just-chuck-it-up-there touchdown and Joique Bell finds the endzone after being drastically underused in a recent game. Brady has one of his bad performances, not Tom Brady at Arrowhead bad, but he's human, after all.

(OK, this is just me being hopeful. The likely score is NE 33 Detroit 13)

:Seahawks: 30 :Cardinals: 17

In a desperate attempt to keep themselves in the playoff hunt, the Seahawks put out their best performance of the year, riding Marshawn Lynch to a surprisingly easy victory. Drew Stanton, while very capable, is bound to have one poor performance this year, and it's going to happen in Seattle, today. However, I have one further prediction--IF the Cardinals win this game, they will play in this year's Super Bowl.

:Cowboys: 37 :Giants: 17

Dallas pulls away for good, this time, putting the G-Men away early and allowing themselves to rest DeMarco Murray, giving Joseph Randle 10+ carries. Romo throws for 2 and 1, and the Dallas defense forces 2 turnovers that turn into touchdowns. Terrance Williams has a nice day, catching both of Romo's scoring throws. Dez Bryant continues to rave about Williams, post-game.

:Saints: 20 :Ravens: 13

Yet again, the Ravens offense fails to meet its potential, falling short in the Super Dome, putting in place Baltimore's second consecutive season without a playoff birth and forcing the Ravens to think about starting somebody other than Joe Flacco at quarterback. Justin Forsett has another nice game, and the Ravens defense keeps them in it, but Flacco and the offense fail yet again.

:Jets::Bills: ......

WAIT WAIT WAIT, this is Big Game thread :yao:

yo

YAO

I flip every one of your predictions - not the scores so much, but the w/l's.

The vibes coming out of the Texans locker room is the best we have seen in a while and with Cushing back to form and our O-line stepping up, I would not be surprised to see Texans blow Bangles out.