Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Bucs Trading Glennon to Draft Winston Is Mistake

I pity JD for being a moron and suggesting the Bucs draft nameless epic defensive player (lol) and then let two shit QBs who have no business starting for anyone battle in camp (how many times have the Bucs done this?). If you're going to give some BS about drafting some epic defensive player instead of a QB you should at least put a name to that, but you can't because there isn't any. :rolleyes:

MAYBE the two guys everybody is talking about at your position of need? MAYBE? That would be quite the stretch, wouldn't? lol. If I said it the other way around.. "Pass on the two shit defensive players and take one of the epic QBs in this draft" would you not think of Winston and Mariota? Do I actually need to name those two for you to know that who I would be referring to? Probably not... Although I don't know how familiar you are with draft prospects.

You guys are pretty weak on the Oline, too, aren't you? Ya... I will definitely crack up when you take Winston. It will be a good laugh for sure.

Would say Scherff is consensus #1 OL and he's nowhere close to warranting #1 overall pick. Leonard Williams seems to be the only deserving guy.