butta54

Perfect Match

I've done this the last two years. I actually hit two of these matchups in the last draft.

This gets confused every year so...this is for FUN based on a connection with a coach, city, teammates, etc. This is not projecting great fits or predicting what will happen.

Marcus Mariota to the Eagles: No explanation needed. Philly Ducks.

Dante Fowler to the Falcons: New head coach Dan Quinn took a quick trip to the college ranks back in 2011 where he was the defensive coordinator and defensive line coach at the University of Florida. It was there that he landed the local 5-star recruit Fowler. Would not surprise anyone to see that he still covets him for a roster that is lacking a pass rusher.

Kevin White to the Rams: The Rams love to draft receivers. Most football fans would agree they don't have a true outside threat on the roster yet despite all of their draft picks put into the position. But White going to St. Louis would potentially have the Rams starting three former West Virginia players at the same position.

DeVante Parker to the Vikings: There aren't too many better gifts to a young QB than a reliable target that he is already familiar with. With Greg Jennings out of town and nothing left but question marks at wide receiver (including new addition Mike Wallace) I think the Viking fan-base would love to the Teddy Bridgewater reunited with his former #1 target back in Louisville.

Trae Waynes to the Bengals: Leon Hall is on the back end of his career along with Newman. Kirkpatrick has been improving, but might find himself at safety. Waynes could be paired with former teammate Darqueze Dennard to former an extremely physical press duo. Michigan State was one of the top defenses in college during their last season together, and Bengals would not mind trying to re-create some of that magic.

Denzel Perryman to the Ravens: They don't really need him, but the amount of Ray Lewis comparisons if this happened would be ridiculous.

Dorial Green-Beckham to the Browns: Because this would be hilarious.

Landon Collins to the Ravens: They are looking for safety help already. And To see Collins and Mosley back together again would be special. Plus Upshaw is there so let that tide roll.

Eric Kendricks to the Eagles: Yeah they have Kiko now which makes this a long shot, but I wouldn't mind seeing the two ultra athletic brothers in Mychal and Eric together playing LB.

Cedric Ogbuehi to the Falcons: Jake Matthews and Ogbuehi back together again providing bookend (shaky) protection for Matt Ryan.

Jalen Collins to the Cardinals: They say LSU is the D-Back factory these days. Well add another Tiger to the secondary to replace Cro opposite Peterson. And of course the Honey Badger lurking over the middle

Arie Kouandjio to the Bills: Let him play next to his brother. They will boom together or they will bust together.

Maxx Williams to the Giants: He pretty much is Jeremy Shockey

Any Other Oregon Players to the Eagles: Philly Ducks.

• Downvote 1

Thought I'd love Denzel wherever he goes. Nvm. :puke: