Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Congratulations to Montana

What an impressive win against my Bison for the Montana Grizzlies yesterday. Their new head coach and his system are going to take over the Big Sky Conference this year. I was particularly impressed with Montana's QB and WRs. Carson Wentz did everything he could for the Bison but ended up hurting his ankle and was limited late in the game. That's what happens when you run the ball too much with your potential high round QB prospect. Nevertheless, the Bison lost because their DBs were small and overmatched. I don't know if CJ Smith alone could have turned the tide in this game had he suited up, but Montana earned this win. I love this idea of FCS Kickoff to the college football season. Not enough people realize that good FCS football is a treat to watch.

I hope some of you tuned in yesterday. Wentz was great, and it's just too bad that his receivers aren't very good, because that alone might hold down his potential.

Pay attention to these Grizzlies and Bob Stidt.

Haven't Montana been given an offer to playinbthe big 12?

Haven't Montana been given an offer to playinbthe big 12?

Probably 5-10 years back but they haven't been great for several years now. Looks like that might change. That team could walk through the Big Sky.