Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

NFL Draft Day 2 Aftermath

Another eventful round 2 and round 3 have passed, so how do you feel about the way your teams are shaping up right now?

I liked the Broncos early picks, Bolles is a mauler and in an NFL weight room he'll build up the bulk he needs to play LT for us. Walker gives us an actual lineman to pair up with Derek Wolfe, which is a necessity because we're barren on the lines. As for our other picks... ehhh. Carlos Henderson wasn't a reciever I was excited about, but I understand the need selection... and Brendan Langley was just a classic mondo reach. I picked him up in the 6th in our mock game, and I thought that was fair value, I don't think you blow a flier pick late in the 3rd round on a guy you could get much later.

Love that the Packers took two super physical, high-energy secondary players in Kevin King and Josh Jones. I wasn't sure we'd take a Safety this early, but it pretty much puts Morgan Burnett on notice, He's a FA after this season, and the chances of him coming back just nosedived. Kind of sad, but exciting at the same time.

Montravius Adams, not a huge fan of.. Seems like the Packers knew they needed a big bodied NT type and they just took the guy on the top of their board. when I watched Adams, studying for the mock draft, I really didn't want to take him because it looked like he just didn't give a shit about being on the field half the time. HATE players who need motivation to play... Especially the later you get when you are talking about guys who need more and more development... Motivation and motor isn't something I should have to or want to worry about. with Adams, you do... With that said, if the Packers coaches can get him to start caring, he could do some damage.

I am looking forward to adding some offensive weapons on Day 3 tomorrow.