Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Saints @ Bengals

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/preview.asp?g=20181111004&home=4&vis=18

The Bengals hold a 7-6 edge in the all-time series against the Saints, including wins in four of the last five, dating back to 1996. New Orleans' lone victory in that span came in its last trip to Cincinnati, winning 34-30 in 2010.

The Saints knocked off the previously undefeated Rams, 45-35, at home in Week 9. It was the most points scored against an 8-0 or better team in NFL history. The prior record was held by the 1953 Eagles, who beat the 11-0 Browns, 42-27.

The Bengals had a bye in Week 9 after beating the Buccaneers, 37-34, at home in Week 8. Cincinnati is 5-0 when scoring more than 21 points -- only the Patriots (7-0) have more wins without a loss in such games this season.

The Bengals have gotten 18.5 sacks (of 21 total) from defensive linemen, more than any other team in the league. The Saints have allowed nine total sacks this season, the fewest of any team in the league.

Drew Brees is averaging 8.4 yards per attempt this season, his 17th as a full-time starter in the NFL. He's only averaged more than that once - 8.5 yards per attempt in 2009 when the Saints won the Super Bowl.

Joe Mixon ran for a career-high 123 yards against the Bucs and scored two touchdowns for the first time in his career. He joined Jeremy Hill as the only Bengals in the past decade with 120+ rushing yards and 2+ rushing touchdowns in the same game.

I'm actually expecting a really tight game here, I don't expect the Saints to walk all over the Bengals or anything. I still expect them to win, but Andy Dalton is gonna give them a fight.

:Bengals: 28

:Saints: 30