oochymp

The Country Thread

This is one of the very first country songs I remember hearing. I used to love hearing it on the radio when riding down to Myrtle Beach with my grandparents for our summer vacation each year.

Alabama--Roll on 18 Wheeler

anything by Alabama is good music

This single has been out for a little bit, but the cd just came out today (and it's awesome)

anything by Alabama is good music

This single has been out for a little bit, but the cd just came out today (and it's awesome)

Craig Morgan- This Ole Boy

Craig is one of the most underrated country artists around. I'll have to pick the album up. This isn't one of my favorites by him, but that's alright. I'd kill for this dude's voice.

I'm posting this one because I'm finally listening to it. I've been hearing about it for a few days. Here's another voice I wish I could imitate.

Craig is one of the most underrated country artists around. I'll have to pick the album up. This isn't one of my favorites by him, but that's alright. I'd kill for this dude's voice.

I'm posting this one because I'm finally listening to it. I've been hearing about it for a few days. Here's another voice I wish I could imitate.

Blake Shelton--Drink On It

First, regarding Craig's new cd, if you're a Craig Morgan fan you won't be disappointed at all, honestly that song might be my least favorite on the cd, I just posted that one because it's the only one with a video at this point

Regarding the Blake song you posted, I absolutely love that song and I really hope he's making a real video for it

here's another recent video, these two blew up last year with good reason:

First, regarding Craig's new cd, if you're a Craig Morgan fan you won't be disappointed at all, honestly that song might be my least favorite on the cd, I just posted that one because it's the only one with a video at this point

Regarding the Blake song you posted, I absolutely love that song and I really hope he's making a real video for it

here's another recent video, these two blew up last year with good reason:

Glass by Thompson Square

This song has made me respect Thompson Square at a higher level. Their first hit was great, "I Got You" sucked, but "Glass" is an incredibly great song.

Here's one of Trace Adkins' lesser known hits.

Here's one of Trace Adkins' lesser known hits.

Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone

Trace does have some amazing older songs, and his early videos were awesome

here's an artist I think is really underrated, Josh Kelley, this is one of my favorite songs off his most recent album, but I didn't realize there was a video for it until I started looking for something of his to post

Trace does have some amazing older songs, and his early videos were awesome

here's an artist I think is really underrated, Josh Kelley, this is one of my favorite songs off his most recent album, but I didn't realize there was a video for it until I started looking for something of his to post

Gone Like That by Josh Kelley

I love this song. Definitely preferred it to Georgia Clay, which was remarkably overplayed.

This is my favorite Jason Aldean song, hands down.

I love this song. Definitely preferred it to Georgia Clay, which was remarkably overplayed.

This is my favorite Jason Aldean song, hands down.

Never heard that one, great song.

This next one is by a woman that does not get nearly the play that I think she deserves. Of course, I have also had a crush on her for many years...

Seriously love me some Lila McCann

Never heard that one, great song.

This next one is by a woman that does not get nearly the play that I think she deserves. Of course, I have also had a crush on her for many years...

Lila McCan- I Can Do This

Seriously love me some Lila McCann

Touching, moving song sung by a voice that is niether twangy or hyperbolically obnoxious (IE Justin Moore, Jennifer Nettles). Great song.

Here's an underrated artist and one of my favorite songs by him.

Touching, moving song sung by a voice that is niether twangy or hyperbolically obnoxious (IE Justin Moore, Jennifer Nettles). Great song.

Here's an underrated artist and one of my favorite songs by him.

hey Bware, remember last summer i told you about the Second Chance bash here that included, Montgomery Gentry, Brantley Gilbert and other artist?

well guess who's gonna headline the Second Chance concert 2012?

Eric Church.

Mitchell Staduim's gonna be rockin'

hey Bware, remember last summer i told you about the Second Chance bash here that included, Montgomery Gentry, Brantley Gilbert and other artist?

well guess who's gonna headline the Second Chance concert 2012?

Eric Church.

Mitchell Staduim's gonna be rockin'

The video ain't showing, man. Either way, if it's EC, I've heard it. Great song.

Here's another song by a newcomer I'm hoping to hear more from soon.

Like That Right There by Dustin Lynch

The video ain't showing, man. Either way, if it's EC, I've heard it. Great song.

Here's another song by a newcomer I'm hoping to hear more from soon.

Like That Right There by Dustin Lynch

I really didn't like that one.

I am a pretty huge fan of The Zac Brown Band; this is a really funny song from his first album, "Sic 'em On A Chicken"

I really didn't like that one.

I am a pretty huge fan of The Zac Brown Band; this is a really funny song from his first album, "Sic 'em On A Chicken"

time to get this thread going again, I'm a huge fan of Zac Brown, but that song was almost too much, I do enjoy it, but it's almost too absurd

Here's Josh Turner's new single, I love the song, still haven't decided on the video (it's a cool, well done video, I'm just not sure I like it with the song) I know there are some people here who aren't Josh Turner fans, but give this song a shot, it's got a much different feel than his other songs I think

Josh Turner--Time is Love

Edited by oochymp

time to get this thread going again, I'm a huge fan of Zac Brown, but that song was almost too much, I do enjoy it, but it's almost too absurd

Here's Josh Turner's new single, I love the song, still haven't decided on the video (it's a cool, well done video, I'm just not sure I like it with the song) I know there are some people here who aren't Josh Turner fans, but give this song a shot, it's got a much different feel than his other songs I think

Josh Turner--Time is Love

Another great voice but overlooked artist. Seriously, almost nobody knows who he is.

This has quickly become one of my favorite BG songs. That first line of the chorus: "Spreading her wings, her feet left ground in Indiana" gives me chills, man.

Another great voice but overlooked artist. Seriously, almost nobody knows who he is.

This has quickly become one of my favorite BG songs. That first line of the chorus: "Spreading her wings, her feet left ground in Indiana" gives me chills, man.

really good song, I've gotta say BG is really growing on me, I got the Halfway to Heaven cd a couple weeks ago, I'm gonna have to think about getting that cd

here's one of my favorite songs from the Texas Country sub-genre, I think we've had a few of these in this thread:

Josh Abbott Band feat. Roger Creager & Trent Willmon--End of a Dirt Road

really good song, I've gotta say BG is really growing on me, I got the Halfway to Heaven cd a couple weeks ago, I'm gonna have to think about getting that cd

here's one of my favorite songs from the Texas Country sub-genre, I think we've had a few of these in this thread:

Josh Abbott Band feat. Roger Creager & Trent Willmon--End of a Dirt Road

That was a great song, man. I think I've heard of these guys (and I do know who Willmon is), but had never been able to give them a listen. Thanks for the great tune.

Since I'm on a BG kick, here's the title track to his very first album. It's a great story, and hearing this song showcases that while he was a talented singer before, he's gotten so much better.

Huge fan of Brantley Gilbert, but something about his older stuff just kind of turns me off to him. I will say though, he has always wrote exceptionally well,

Don't know why, but I love this song.

Kip Moore- Somethin' About a Truck

This one's OK, but I really wish his first single had taken off more.

This one's OK, but I really wish his first single had taken off more.

that is awesome, does he have a cd out? I couldn't find anything on Amazon but Somethin Bout a Truck as a single

I'm gonna post two because Luke Bryan just put out a new video for Drunk on You that's a continuation of I Don't Want This Night to End (which I think I've already posted in this thread) so I'm posting both:

and it might just be me, but if those videos are any indication I think LB could have a pretty good acting career if he wanted (granted it's an incredibly limited sample)

Really like both of those Luke Bryan songs. He's got a lot of good stuff coming out. I specifically like his Suntan City song. Good stuff.

PS - How are you guys embedding the youtube videos on here? cant find it!

Really like both of those Luke Bryan songs. He's got a lot of good stuff coming out. I specifically like his Suntan City song. Good stuff.

Lee Brice- Beautiful Every Time

Catchy ass song, but a weak follow up to "Love Like Crazy."

ytube surrounded by brackets--everything after the = sign in the youtube URL /ytube surrounded by brackets.

Here's a great new song by a great up-and-coming singer/songwriter.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I'm really starting to enjoy a lot of Josh Thompsons stuff. I don't necessarily he should sing in as high of notes as he does in those songs, but I guess most people don't have a problem with it. Not a fan of "Comin Around"

Haven't seen this one posted:

I'm really starting to enjoy a lot of Josh Thompsons stuff. I don't necessarily he should sing in as high of notes as he does in those songs, but I guess most people don't have a problem with it. Not a fan of "Comin Around"

Haven't seen this one posted:

Chris Young--You

great song and a very good video, but to be honest I was a little disappointed with the ending

here's Josh Abbott Band's newest video (Touch):