Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Charlie Sheen's New Online Reality Show

Man I bet his nationwide tour is gonna be funny, If he came over here I'd probably go watch

It'll probably be just filled with random shit. I'm already tired of him and he is clearly not this insane dude everyone thinks he is. At this point, its all an act and he is milking the shit out of his spotlight. Props to him though for the millions he will be raking in.

It'll probably be just filled with random shit. I'm already tired of him and he is clearly not this insane dude everyone thinks he is. At this point, its all an act and he is milking the shit out of his spotlight. Props to him though for the millions he will be raking in.

That's the thing.... lol. He isn't crazy. He is generally right, especially if you listened to his interview on Alex Jones which kinda put this whole thing into motion. He's right a lot, he just... says it in a more blunt, and... unique way.

That's nothing insane or unique about a self-indulgent drug addict, the only thing noteworthy is that he's too far gone to even try and cover it up at this point. Big deal, stop giving him money and attention.

That's nothing insane or unique about a self-indulgent drug addict, the only thing noteworthy is that he's too far gone to even try and cover it up at this point. Big deal, stop giving him money and attention.

To be fair... I don't know if he is trying to cover it up. Nor has he for a long time. Everyone knows and has known that he has had a problem for quite some time. If he isn't banging 7g rocks, he's assaulting prostitutes.

Yea I think everyone knows by now that he ISN'T insane or crazy. As F4E pointed out, he lets it all hang out and just has a unique way of putting it out there and since it became a hit he's just gonna milk the fuck out it...and why not?

What can I say? I love it. I'm an F-18 Bro.

• Upvote 1

Yea I think everyone knows by now that he ISN'T insane or crazy. As F4E pointed out, he lets it all hang out and just has a unique way of putting it out there and since it became a hit he's just gonna milk the fuck out it...and why not?

Glad I am not alone. haha. Everyone is getting tired of it, which I can COMPLETELY understand... But I still love it, lol. :shrug:

Exactly he is an entertainer and he has done that with this. The winning, tiger blood and the other catchphrases that he uses have become popular because of it and it has made him money. Why should he stop something that's working?