Sign in to follow this  
Wacko4Flacco61

Dez Bryant booted from mall over clothes

The unfortunate case of Dez Bryant and excessively droopy pants

Dez Bryant(notes) made headlines Tuesday night after police were called to intervene in a dispute over the fit of his pants, or, depending on who you believe, the fit of his friends' pants. Someone's pants were deemed too low by whoever is in charge of pants policy at the North Park mall in Dallas.

Here's the Dallas PD's side of the story:

Desmond Bryant(notes) was issued a criminal trespass warning by representatives of NorthPark Center when he began using profanity after he and his companions were requested to pull their pants up by Dallas Police officers working off-duty at the scene so as to not expose their underwear and buttocks to other patrons of the center. This action is not a violation of law and officers would have taken no official police action. Mr. Bryant's response to the request was profanity laced [as in, per the police report, "What the [expletive], you stopped me like I stole something!"], and center representatives felt the outburst merited a request for Mr. Bryant to leave the premises.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-unfortunate-case-of-Dez-Bryant-and-excessive?urn=nfl-wp505

He should sue the City and the Owner of the mall. Ill even bet you he will take this all the way to the U.S Supreme Court on Several Violations including civil rights violations.

Edited by Wacko4Flacco61
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Wow. I leave for a week and this site's IQ drops about a 100 points with Wacking off Flacco boy.

• Upvote 2

Someone post the over-sized face-palm....