Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

NFL personnel guy: Jimmy Smith is a piece of shit

One NFL personnel man tells the Miami Herald that he "would never draft" Colorado CB Jimmy Smith due to character concerns.

"He’s a great player," the club official said. "But he’s a piece of [expletive]. So I would never draft him. I wouldn’t have him on my board." In addition to failing drug tests and getting arrested, Smith has a reputation for not telling the truth. We still believe he'll be drafted by a team in the mid-20s.

Source: Miami Herald

Well that's interesting.

How long till he gets suspended you guys think ?

Jeff Ireland is that you?

He's been to jail more then once... Has lied about it, and at the combine didn't seem to show any care for it, flunked drug tests... With guys like Talib getting into the kinda troubles they are... It makes Jimmy Smith that much more scary for a team...

I would imagine whomever this guy may be, the team he represents had an interview with Smith and he showed why many people believe him to have character concerns. IDC how good the guy is... I don't want the Lions to have anything to do with him unless if we trade down, and then that's still a maybe...

I really have a feeling the Eagles are going to draft this guy now...Fat Andy and his fuckin' reclamation projects...