Sign in to follow this  
Turry

Aldon Smith gets compared to D ware by Sapp.

NFL Network's Warren Sapp compares Missouri DE Aldon Smith's long-term ceiling to DeMarcus Ware.

"He can and will play," says Sapp, adding that Smith can be "a DeMarcus Ware-type player in two years." Sapp isn't a draft analyst, but he watches tape, has strong opinions, and many of them are good. John McClain and Lance Zierlein of the Houston Chronicle both believe Smith is a realistic candidate to go to the Texans with the No. 11 overall pick in the draft. Related: TexansSource: Houston Chronicle

I've said it all along -with I think F4E- Aldon Smith is the best past rusher in this year's draft. He has pro bowl potential and he's a physical freak. I would be more then happy if the Lions got him at 13 as long as Prince is no longer there.

I've been watching a lot of Aldon Smith's game tape, since he is a popular name being thrown around when it comes to the Texans. I can definitely see the comparison to DeMarcus Ware, but at first glance I was thinking more like Brian Orakpo. I really like Aldon's swagger, and definitely wouldn't mind seeing him in a Texans uniform on Sundays.

I've said it all along -with I think F4E- Aldon Smith is the best past rusher in this year's draft. He has pro bowl potential and he's a physical freak. I would be more then happy if the Lions got him at 13 as long as Prince is no longer there.

He's a tad raw right now. But I love the kid. And if he finds himself in the right system with the right coaches... He doesn't even have a ceiling.