Sign in to follow this  
BoneKrusher

American Idol

sorry if i overlooked an American Idol thread.

i didnt see one and thought i see if anyone else watching this season.

heres the top Nine:

James Durbin

Casey Abrams

Stefano Langone

Jacob Lusk

Lauren Alaina

Pia Toscano

Paul McDonald

Scotty McCreery

Haley Reinhart

someone gets da boot tonight.

thoughts.

Stefano has been living on borrowed time, he was the worst of the phenomenal performances last night.

Stefano has been living on borrowed time, he was the worst of the phenomenal performances last night.

he would have been my pick as the one that gets the boot tonight.

we shall see.

wow, what a shocker!!!!

Stefano Langone survived and Pia Toscano

got the boot.

HOW IN THE FUCK DID PIA TOSCANO GET ELIMINATED OVER STEFANO? SERIOUSLY.

HOW IN THE FUCK DID PIA TOSCANO GET ELIMINATED OVER STEFANO? SERIOUSLY.

i hear ya Chia.

Pia getting eliminated was quite the shocker. I thought she blew out the competition last night.

thought last nights show might have just been a bad dream, guess not.

(shakes head) :grinno:

I read somewhere that Pia has already been signed to a record deal with Jimmy Iovine's label. He is trying to get an album done as quickly as possible. Her album may be the only one I will buy from an American Idol contestant.

I read somewhere that Pia has already been signed to a record deal with Jimmy Iovine's label. He is trying to get an album done as quickly as possible. Her album may be the only one I will buy from an American Idol contestant.

i heard something about this as well.

who gets bumped tonight?

i'm gonna say its Lauren, Paul or Haley.

BTW, Durbin with Zakk Wylde kicked ass last night.

IMO

Edited by BoneKrusher

I fucking hate James Durbin. The kid is a tool. Go back to living in your car, please.

Another great performance night though. Arguably the most talented singers Idol has ever seen in one season.

I fucking hate James Durbin. The kid is a tool. Go back to living in your car, please.

Another great performance night though. Arguably the most talented singers Idol has ever seen in one season.

i hope most voters dont see it that way or Durbin may get booted off tonight. :wink:

and i agree damn good performances last night.

this is my first season of watching idol, thanks to Steven Tyler for bringing some rockers along for the ride.

I thought Steven Tyler was gonna be epic fail. But I really like him on the show, tbh.

I thought Steven Tyler was gonna be epic fail. But I really like him on the show, tbh.

ya, the Dudes good for the show.

ya, the Dudes good for the show.

He's no Simon.. but from the little bit that I've watched, he's becoming his own.

He's no Simon.. but from the little bit that I've watched, he's becoming his own.

didnt watch till this year so i cant comment on Simon but i know a lotta rockers that started watching this season because of Tyler. (and i'm proud to be one of 'em) :beerchug2:

Edited by BoneKrusher

Glad Haley didnt get the boot, i thought she blew it with that Blondie song.

I agree. He is getting a lot of sympathy votes because of his situation and Tourettes Syndrome. As much I am not a fan, he has hdone really fucking well the last couple of weeks.

I am still bitter as fuck over Pia (who was actually in the audience tonight) being eliminated.

I agree. He is getting a lot of sympathy votes because of his situation and Tourettes Syndrome. As much I am not a fan, he has hdone really fucking well the last couple of weeks.

I am still bitter as fuck over Pia (who was actually in the audience tonight) being eliminated.

Oh ya. Don't get me wrong. James is VERY talented. I just... can't stand him. lmao. I see him, or hear his voice (talking) and I just want to hit something.

I like Casey Abrahams. He is a little.... different. But that's why I like him.

Glad Paul is gone. We won't have to see some ugly floral suit next week.

Glad Paul is gone. We won't have to see some ugly floral suit next week.

ya, thats a plus. :wink:

dont get me wrong Paul had a unique voice but he was the weakest of the final eight so ya i think america got it right this week.

I m just like BK. The only reason I started watching this was because that steven tyler was gonna be on it. Anyways the dude who kicked mad ass with zack wylde is going to win.

The duet with Casey and Hailee was SPECTACULAR. The guys singing "The Sound of Silence" was damn good, too.

I was hoping that Stefano would have gone to justify my still being upset that Pia went before him. I really liked the uniqueness of Paul's voice, but he was the second weakest of the final 8.

The duet with Casey and Hailee was SPECTACULAR. The guys singing "The Sound of Silence" was damn good, too.

I was hoping that Stefano would have gone to justify my still being upset that Pia went before him. I really liked the uniqueness of Paul's voice, but he was the second weakest of the final 8.

Stefano is going pretty soon. Or he better. Jacob too.