Sign in to follow this  
BoneKrusher

American Idol

Her last song totally locked up the competition for her, Scotty really has no shot.

Ya... I said she had it locked up BEFORE that final song, lmao. I would be shocked if Lauren doesn't claim victory tomorrow night.

Ya... I said she had it locked up BEFORE that final song, lmao. I would be shocked if Lauren doesn't claim victory tomorrow night.

i agree.

WOW. What a sham. This show is so staged. The most talented season EVER... and we get a country showdown with two of the lesser talented singers? Really? And then the worse singer in the finale wins? Oh man...

WOW. What a sham. This show is so staged. The most talented season EVER... and we get a country showdown with two of the lesser talented singers? Really? And then the worse singer in the finale wins? Oh man...

I honestly think that if the show was a 'sham' there is no way that a fucking redneck from Garner, NC would win over a pretty white southern belle. I was pretty damn shocked that Scotty won, though, seeing as he really was blown away by Lauren in the final showdown.

I honestly think that if the show was a 'sham' there is no way that a fucking redneck from Garner, NC would win over a pretty white southern belle. I was pretty damn shocked that Scotty won, though, seeing as he really was blown away by Lauren in the final showdown.

Country folk have a massive backing. If this didn't prove it, look at what John Rich did on Celebrity Apprentice. The most talented singers should make it further into the show... And the most talented singer should be winning it.

Edited by Favre4Ever

man o man.

well this was my first season watching Idol and i just found out the best vocalist didnt win. (i should have taken a hint when Pia got the boot tho)

theres no way Scotty could hang with Lauren as a vocalist, he dont have the range, it wasnt even close.

oh well..

Lolamerica not best " Country Idol "

Plus, he had the "young/teenage girls" vote...that's big.

exactly, whereas the guys who liked Lauren seldom vote.

the girls screaming for Scotty reminded me of the videos of the Beatles when they invaded the US.

Country folk have a massive backing. If this didn't prove it, look at what John Rich did on Celebrity Apprentice. The most talented singers should make it further into the show... And the most talented singer should be winning it.

The most talented singer was voted off in the top-9, from there on out, it was all about the second best singer.