7. San Fransisco - Prince Amukamara, CB

8. Tennessee Titans - Nick Fairley, DT

9. Dallas Cowboys - Tyron Smith, OT

10. Washington Redskins - Blaine Gabbert, QB

11. Houston Texans - Aldon Smith, OLB

12. Minnesota Vikings - Julio Jones, WR

13. Detroit Lions - Anthony Castonzo, OT

14. St. Louis Rams - Cameron Jordan, DE

15. Miami Dolphins - Mike Pouncey, C/G (trading down)

16. Jacksonville Jaguars - Ryan Kerrigan, DE

17. New England Patriots - J.J. Watt, DE

18. San Diego Chargers - Muhammad Wilkerson

19. New York Giants - Nate Solder, OT

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Da'quan Bowers, DE

21. Kansas City Chiefs - Corey Liguet, DT

22. Indianapolis Colts - Derek Sherrod, OT

23. Philadelphia Eagles - Gabe Carimi, OT

24. New Orleans Saints - Adrian Clayborn, DE

25. Seattle Seahawks - Jake Locker, QB

26. Baltimore Ravens - Jimmy Smith, CB

27. Atlanta Falcons - Justin Houston, OLB

28. New England Patriots - Akeem Ayers, OLB

29. Chicago Bears - Benjamin Ijalana, OT

30. New York Jets - Stephen Paea, DT

31. Pittsburgh Steelers - Phil Taylor, NT

32. Green Bay Packers - Brooks Reed, LB

• Upvote 1

I can't see Gabbert making it past 8, I think the Titans will take him at the least.

Do you guys really think Bowers will drop out of the top 15?

Had fun putting this together, Purple. I think it turned out pretty good too. :hifiver:

• Upvote 1

I can't see Gabbert making it past 8, I think the Titans will take him at the least.

Do you guys really think Bowers will drop out of the top 15?

Bowers is a dark horse at this moment. His knee will be the deciding point. I have a feeling we will not know for sure how much his knee will be in play till he is picked.

I'd love to see Bowers fall to #20. Don't think the Jets will take a DT first. They have some bigger needs. Looks pretty good other than that.

I'd love to see Bowers fall to #20. Don't think the Jets will take a DT first. They have some bigger needs. Looks pretty good other than that.

I can only see Rex improving his defense here. All they have is Pouha, which I believe Paea is an upgrade over him.

Paea, is a sleeper in this draft. I think he will turn out to a real productive career, and I agree I think Ryan will take the best talent to improve his defense.

I agree that the Jets will want to improve their defense, but Pouha has actually done a great job the past 2 years replacing Jenkins when he has been hurt. I think they'd go with someone who could help improve the pass rush. That's definately their biggest weakness on defense.

I agree that the Jets will want to improve their defense, but Pouha has actually done a great job the past 2 years replacing Jenkins when he has been hurt. I think they'd go with someone who could help improve the pass rush. That's definately their biggest weakness on defense.

I said Cameron Heyward, but we both came to an agreement on Paea. I could see Taylor, Paea, Reed or Heyward coming off here.

no thanks on the OT... lol...

That's basically saying no thanks to stafford.

• Upvote 1

The lions should trade down if they wan tan OT. There isn't a tackle worth taking there, and I don't like Constonzo. Look at the tape of him vs Robert Quinn.

• Downvote 1

It's either Prince or Peterson going to the 49ers no matter where you look...watch them both go in the Top 5 now :dry:

That's basically saying no thanks to stafford.

I don't get it... Backus gave up 4 sacks last year, we gave up the 6th least amount of sacks as an offensive unit while taking more total pass attempts then 29 teams in the league... And you believe that drafting an OT with the 13th pick... Who'd probably be a reach at that point, probably a development project, in a division where every team has at least one elite pass rusher to start over that guy next year who gave up 4 sacks last year would be a smart move to protect Stafford coming off of 2 shoulder injuries?

Yea... Ok... Whoops! Me and my logic! :rolleyes:

The lions should trade down if they wan tan OT. There isn't a tackle worth taking there, and I don't like Constonzo. Look at the tape of him vs Robert Quinn.

Exactly, more then likely whomever we draft at 13 will not be playing LT next year so if we were to draft one at 13 he'd sit out a year or move to RT until about a year or two from this upcoming season. Only OT that would make sense this early would be Smith, and he's off the board... Only other OT we could take that high would be Solder because of his potential... Only LT projected to go in the first who will probably be a starter from day 1 is Sherod and you wouldn't take him that early... I have no problem with the Lions addressing the OT position if we trade down... But to reach for an OT at 13 when there are other positions when there is still a lot of talent on the board? No thanks.