Sign in to follow this  
HadenIsland23

AJ Green Or Julio Jones

As a Browns fan which one would you want?

Personally, I would want Green for his big time play making, ability to go up for the ball, and he can make a move after the catch. As I wouldn't mind Jones, I just do not see him having as good as a career as AJ Green. I see no reason why if Green is on the board at 6 we do not take him.

I would love to see Green get to us, but Its likely the Bengals are going to snatch him. :mad:

Edited by Hillis=Bulldozer

If A.J. Green is there, which I doubt he will be when we pick, we may take him. Although I think we should really improve our front seven and as we know this years draft is stacked with DE's and DT's. If one of those big named defensive lineman are there we should take him.

A.J. on my big board is number 3 behind Peterson and Von Miller. I'm a big believer in drafting talent and not for need so if either of those 2 were there I'd take him before one of the DT's and over Green. But we'll see how it plays out. Holmgren hired offensive minded guys and he said himself he wanted a "homerun" guy. There's a couple homerun guys in this draft and Green is one of them. We'll see though...

Very interesting draft this year for sure.

Edited by Barracuda

Here is the order of players I want

Peterson - Haden and Peterson? Nuff said...

Green - Can we pass up on an Andre Johnson/Calvin Johnson/Larry Fitzgerald type of player? Fills a need.

Dareus - Dude is a beast. Moves well for a big guy has power and finesse. Fills a big need.

Miller - Best pass rusher in this draft, except I dont know where he would play. An undersized DE or and undersized LB? May not be a great fit for us.

Jones - 4.3(something)? on a broken foot? Oh boy! This kid is tough, has solid size, but mediocre at best hands, which improved as he recovered from his broken hand injury the year before, said to be a perfect match for our WCO.

I would not be upset with either Green or Jones, but to answer, Green. Jones may be better for our offense, but I dont think Green would be wrong for our offense.

I dont know, I am sounding to flippy floppy. I say toss up based upon better for our offense(Jones) vs skill set(Green). Depends which one you want.

Green. Don't be another one of those morons who puts stock into a player's performance at the combine.

Green. Don't be another one of those morons who puts stock into a player's performance at the combine.