Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Request for New Sig

What's up, gentlemen? I'd like to request a sig based on the song "Alone With the Sea" by Hurt. What I'd like is a black and white photo of unsteady water. The ocean in a storm. If possible, I'd like "There's no more beauty in this world." in some rough font on the picture. I'd like "Hurt" in the top left corner and "Alone With the Sea" in the bottom right.

Does this sound possible to any of you? Thank you for considering, nonetheless.

What's up, gentlemen? I'd like to request a sig based on the song "Alone With the Sea" by Hurt. What I'd like is a black and white photo of unsteady water. The ocean in a storm. If possible, I'd like "There's no more beauty in this world." in some rough font on the picture. I'd like "Hurt" in the top left corner and "Alone With the Sea" in the bottom right.

Does this sound possible to any of you? Thank you for considering, nonetheless.

prolly nothing like you wanted but i tried a quick one over breakfast.

2hewx35.png

oh, and i know there's supposed an apostrophe on (There's) but the font i used for that line didnt allow it. :wink:

Edited by BoneKrusher

prolly nothing like you wanted but i tried a quick one over breakfast.

ddhs2w.png

oh, and i know there's supposed an apostrophe on (There's) but the font i used for that line didnt allow it. :wink:

This is pretty good. If you can get a darker image of the sea in there, that'd be epic. Also, there's an A in there's in that picture. I don't know if that's a typo, or what? Nice work, nonetheless.

This is pretty good. If you can get a darker image of the sea in there, that'd be epic. Also, there's an A in there's in that picture. I don't know if that's a typo, or what? Nice work, nonetheless.

i didnt even notice that A. lol ya its a typo.

as i said i did this quickie over breakfast so ... :party:

That newest one is dece, BK. I don't know how to get it to allow me to copy the URL, though. PM it to me?