Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Dareus Says He's Gonna Make Panthers, Broncos Pay For Passing On Him

"If I ever get a chance to play Carolina I’m going to make them pay for passing up on me," said Dareus

I worked my butt off to the point where I’m not going to give you a reason not to pick me," he said. "You’re not going to look at me and be like, ‘Well he’s good, but…" That ‘but’ word is never going to come up when you mention my name. My sole focus was for me not to give you a reason to not pick me and you still don’t? Okay, I understand you have needs somewhere else, but if you need somebody to control your front and be a commander across the front and not let anything happen? I work my butt off to do that, and you pass me up still? Okay, I’ve got something for you."

Charlotte Observer

Don’t expect Marcell Dareus to be in the holiday spirit when the Denver Broncos visit the Buffalo Bills on Christmas Eve.

Dareus won’t be baking cookies and filling stockings for his visitors. He has revenge on his mind.

“Denver, I’ll get a chance to play them in the regular season and I’m going to make it hell for them every time I play against them,” Dareus said in a radio interview with Michael Irvin.

It seems Dareus is not over the fact that the Broncos bypassed him in favor of linebacker Von Miller with the No. 2 draft pick of last month’s draft.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/27596/dareus-not-pleased-with-broncos

Guest Durant4MVP
:facepalm: You were taken third overall, jackass. It's not like 20 teams passed on you a la Randy Moss. Shut up.

good, JD Walton and Zane Beadles need a little motivation to beat up the Bills. :D

Almost every rookie is saying stuff like this. I've read about how Da'Quan Bowers and Mason Foster are going to make everyone pay for passing on him. Bowers I can understand, but most of this stuff is just fluff to get fans fired up.