Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Ronnie Brown unlikely to re-sign in Miami?

Per Rotoworld.com:

Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel would be "shocked" if the Dolphins re-sign free agent Ronnie Brown.

It should be noted that the Miami Herald's Jeff Darlington, who spoke with Brown last week, is leaving open the possibility of a return. The Dolphins seem highly unlikely to pay Brown as a starter after drafting Daniel Thomas, though. There's a good chance the 29-year-old will find a better deal elsewhere. May 24, 10:14 PM

Source: Omar Kelly on Twitter

He's still got a couple of good years left in him. I'm sure quite a few teams would be giving him some attention. Broncos, Colts, Bills and Pats would all be viable destinations imo.

He's still got a couple of good years left in him. I'm sure quite a few teams would be giving him some attention. Broncos, Colts, Bills and Pats would all be viable destinations imo.

IMO, the Colts or the Pats would be the best destination for Ronnie Brown if he is not re-signed by the Dolphins because they are really good teams that both had subpar running attacks last season, and if they could add a runnig back like Brown they could improve and go further in the playoffs then they did last season.

Edited by CARDINALOFWISDOM

I hope a deal can be worked to keep him around and have him fill the mentor spot that will eventually be vacated by Williams. His injuries have never done his potential justice, but he still has it. If he doesn't stay, I wish him nothing but the best. He's one of the team's best role models.