Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Patriots not interested in Randy Moss

The New England Patriots traded wide receiver Randy Moss to the Vikings last season. Moss was subsequently released by the Vikings and claimed on waivers by the Titans. After being traded from New England, Moss continually praised Bill Belichick and the Patriots organization. The Patriots would seem to have a need at wide receiver and so naturally some have linked Moss to return to New England. Not so according to Shalise Manza Young of the Boston Globe who reports she's heard on good authority that's not going to happen.

Source: TheRedZone.org

I miss him. Watching Randy Moss play for the Patriots was probably my favorite moment in all my young life of watching sports. Nothing like Brady unleashing it 50 yards right into #81 outstretched hands (or hand, he caught a lot of passes 1-handed) for a TD. Why does he have to be such a jackass? WE HAD A GOOD THING, DAMMIT.

*cries in corner*

Edited by BradyFan81

I don't miss him.

*does MC Hammer dance*

Why do they say the Patriots have a shortage of wide recievers? There's Wes Welker, Deion Branch, Brandon Tate, and the tight ends.

Why do they say the Patriots have a shortage of wide recievers? There's Wes Welker, Deion Branch, Brandon Tate, and the tight ends.

They probably meant to say that the Pats lack a true deep threat.

Welker is a slot receiver, not a deep threat. He's limited in his routes.

Branch is good, but not a deep threat, and is very injury prone.

Brandon Tate is pretty bad. His route running is terrible.

Edelman is a poor man's version of Welker.

Taylor Price is unproven, hopefully he can make an impact on the team this year.

Part of why our offense struggled so much vs the Jets in the playoffs was because everything was so compact, there was no room to operate because no one could stretch the field.