Sign in to follow this  
FSUViking

America's Game: 2011 Green Bay Packers

Just saw an advert on NFLN for it. Airs September 7th and the panel is Clay, A-Rod, and Woodson.

Just saw an advert on NFLN for it. Airs September 7th and the panel is Clay, A-Rod, and Woodson.

Rodgers and Woodson are great choices... Would have liked to see Driver over Clay though... Being that Donald has been a vocal and emotional leader for us and he has been in the league for so long trying to get a ring. During the playoffs where we lost to NYG and Ari guys were motivated to play well FOR the vets on our team like Donald. Oh well... It should be a great program.

Ya I like that show no matter what team it is that won the SB. Always interesting hearing players/coaches talk about all the moments that led up to it.

What? No from what I heard it's McCarthy, Rodgers, Woodson.

It's always the head coach, offensive leader, defensive leader. Would be very surprised if McCarthy wasn't in there.

I don't care what you heard....I just fucking SAW it on TV....on the NFLN.....Clay Matthews, Aaron Rodgers, and Charles Woodson. All featured...all sitting in the testimonial booth on front of the TV camera. Wikipedia shows McCarthy, so maybe I'm wrong...but they never showed McCarthy on the commercial. Maybe they do four guys. Some episodes have had four. :shrug:

And no, it's not always the head coach. Belichick was on ONE of the Patriots AG's, not all three. Bill Walsh was on ONE of the 49ers. In fact, of the 45 episodes, coaches have only been in 20 of them.

Edited by FSUViking

I don't care what you heard....I just fucking SAW it on TV....on the NFLN.....Clay Matthews, Aaron Rodgers, and Charles Woodson. All featured...all sitting in the testimonial booth on front of the TV camera. Wikipedia shows McCarthy, so maybe I'm wrong...but they never showed McCarthy on the commercial. Maybe they do four guys. Some episodes have had four. :shrug:

And no, it's not always the head coach. Belichick was on ONE of the Patriots AG's, not all three. Bill Walsh was on ONE of the 49ers. In fact, of the 45 episodes, coaches have only been in 20 of them.

Yeah I saw those commercials too I never saw Matthews in one. Unless you saw one that I didn't. But I've seen a few different ones and the only presenters I saw was Rodgers and Woodson.

The one I saw was Matthews talking about his hair and Woodson and Rodgers commenting on it as well.

Guest Phailadelphia

What a retarded thing to dispute.

NUH UH YOU'RE WRONG MAN I SAW MCCARTY IN IT CLAY MATHEWS DEFINITELY WASNT IN THE COMMERCIAL!!!

who.

the fuck.

cares.

• Upvote 1

These are always interesting to watch. I'll be interested to see how the Green Bay players react and possibly change mentally during the stretch where Rodgers was out with a concussion. I think the playoff run they had will be very interesting, especially since they made it in at the last minute.

These are always interesting to watch. I'll be interested to see how the Green Bay players react and possibly change mentally during the stretch where Rodgers was out with a concussion. I think the playoff run they had will be very interesting, especially since they made it in at the last minute.

After the Super Bowl, Rodgers said he was having doubts about the team midseason. It'll be interesting to see if he elaborates on that.

And Phail, if that's all you're going to contribute to the thread, then go away. We're just discussing who we think will be presenting the program.

What a retarded thing to dispute.

NUH UH YOU'RE WRONG MAN I SAW MCCARTY IN IT CLAY MATHEWS DEFINITELY WASNT IN THE COMMERCIAL!!!

who.

the fuck.

cares.

Nobody is disputing anything.

And if you Dont. Give. A. Fuck. why do you post then? That's far more retarded than anything anybody else has said here. Fucking jackass. Go shit glass shards.

• Upvote 2

Premieres on the eve of the opener! Leggo.